The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

Personalied Mugs

mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Personalied Mugs Empty Personalied Mugs

Post by mulan Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 am

Hello All

The latest on our Market Stall is Personalised Mugs.

Here is one I have made of my Baby Lilly.

Personalied Mugs Xmasstall002-3

Price is £7.50 each inclusive of p&p.

If you are interested in ordering a mug please can you pm me and I can give you my email address for you to send the photo and any quote or name you wish to add to it.
    I then design the name around your picture, Once your happy with it and payment has been received - hey presto your personalised mug will be on its way to you.
    Please note that I cannot make any before 1st December, But Im happy to take orders before then.
    There is a limit to the number of mugs we have so if wanted it may be wise to place your orders soon.
    And just to let you all know, as with other items I am selling on here. 100% of all sales goes back into this rescue.

They have not been dishwasher tested, But a good soak in boiling water does not affect the picture in anyway.

just to add these mugs are exclusive to this rescue and cheaper than the shops

Thanks for reading

Mulan

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 am