The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+2
BabsHunt
lindsey
6 posters

is there going to be a show this year

lindsey
    lindsey

is there going to be a show this year Empty is there going to be a show this year

Post by lindsey Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Is there going to be a dogshow this year? if so does anyone know when as we want to come but are getting married on the 20th of july.

is there going to be a show this year Empty Re: is there going to be a show this year

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 pm

think if you go to the home page there is a tread there for the dogs show belive it is going to be on the 4th of aug and seeing as though thats my birthday i get to pick what we do so we will be there, is there going to be a show this year 226719 on the wedding
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

is there going to be a show this year Empty Re: is there going to be a show this year

Post by BabsHunt Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Congratulations!

Fancy some rescue dogs as guests at the wedding? Hint hint. is there going to be a show this year 485276
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 pm

We could make a what-do-you-call-it, you know, for the bride and groom to walk through - can't thin k of the word - difficult when you're writing, easier when you're talking when you forget words!!

Oh well, you know what I mean - 2 lines of dawgies with flowers on, look quite pretty!!

flower flower
    rooportia
    rooportia

Post by rooportia Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 pm

kenlescamp wrote: We could make a what-do-you-call-it, you know, for the bride and groom to walk through - can't thin k of the word - difficult when you're writing, easier when you're talking when you forget words!!

Oh well, you know what I mean - 2 lines of dawgies with flowers on, look quite pretty!!

flower flower
    Yes a guard of honour Lesley xxxxxxxxx
    Lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:28 am

Can any one tell me who the man was who was taking photo's of the dog show last year, I never got any photo's of Binky on the podium and would really like to have one of him, I think Cherrylinc's dog came first in the most handsome, Binky was 2nd I think in the first class of the dog show.
    tippy-moon77
    tippy-moon77

Post by tippy-moon77 Wed May 08, 2013 7:15 pm

I could not find the link to the dog show can anyone help please

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:19 pm

tippy-moon77
    tippy-moon77

Post by tippy-moon77 Thu May 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Thanks Sheila got it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am