The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+38
Alison Evans
gail
Marion
lucylee1
helen01
Penny Yorkie Wilson
jackie_stout
lindsey
greenastrodog
amandafcct
aggy
Alison Hall
Admin
spencers mum
nessie
silkysal
cowboyz
rooportia
Tina Collins
nanadoolittle
jan101
WAS7
NettyP
kenlescamp
sjr315
charlieangel
ellejay
fran53
jennifers791
nixnix
Ladycool
bee
jeangange1
juliaa
lesleyc
Sueted
BabsHunt
yorkiegirl
42 posters

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

greenastrodog

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 Empty Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by greenastrodog Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Got my two woolly hats - lovely colour - just the thing for doggy walking in this weather! Thanks.

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 Empty Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:37 pm

My parcel arrived today thanks Fran, and also many thanks for the lovely surprise. So many Santa's LOL.
    xxx

BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Thank you for my parcel and the enclosed contraband Sue  Suspect , much appreciated.

Thanks also to Shelia for the fabulous knitted jumper. Alfie will have a very warm bum again this winter.  cheers 

NettyP

Post by NettyP Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks Julia my lovely glitter globe arrived safely today Netty x

kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Thank you so much for the lovely Radley bookmark (sorry Nessie  Embarassed ) and the other little surprises!

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646 

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:25 pm

My Yorkie pup calendar arrived today. Many thanks to whoever sent it.

kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm

'Twas me, I should have delivered it to your door, really!! Hope you like it.

Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Lesley thanks for sending my mum the gorgeous Yorkie Calendar it arrived today and she is very happy  cheers AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646 

kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:47 pm

You're welcome, Jane - I thought they were absolutely gorgeous, the Rescue nearly only got one in the Auction!! I'm still missing them now!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 pm

kenlescamp wrote:You're welcome, Jane - I thought they were absolutely gorgeous, the Rescue nearly only got one in the Auction!! I'm still missing them now!!!   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Awwwww  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 52970 no wonder they are adorable  Love3 
    Allicatt
    Allicatt
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by Allicatt Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:21 pm

So far I have only received 2 of the 8 items I won in the auction which is probably down to the post (or lack of it) around here but is very disappointing as some of the items I wanted as Xmas presents.

On the plus side, the two items I have received are both lovely  Very Happy 
    jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 pm

So good I have received the lovely little coat for Sammy which he needs at night so hence his night shirt its lovely will post picture also beautiful bag and I love the broach that was a Christmas present but its mine now cause I love it.Just waiting for little bowl and thanks for the gizits.I did email Jane to say the DVD had arrived last week.I must take the time to say thank you to all involved in this auction it has been great and with so many things to pick from a total success as far as I am concerned Merry Christmas to all Jean xx AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 
    WAS7
    WAS7

Post by WAS7 Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Thank you Fran for the lovely little Dachsy brooch, I'm sure my grand-daughter will love it!!  flower
    aggy
    aggy

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 Empty Well pleased.

Post by aggy Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Received my auction items today,they are lovely,thank you very much. AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 639729
    Penny Yorkie Wilson
    Penny Yorkie Wilson

Post by Penny Yorkie Wilson Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Got my lovely scarf today. Love it, thanks Fran x
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:40 pm

I am very sorry some of you haven't received your items yet.

Allicat I have sent you a pm asking which you have not got yet.

Has anyone else not yet recieved their items please?
    lucylee1
    lucylee1

Post by lucylee1 Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Sorry i have not sent the items to the people that bid for them,i have been unwell and
    not had the motivation .I will post them Monday.
    silkysal
    silkysal

Post by silkysal Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Have received 2 out of 5 so far (the pink dog toy and vanilla/lime votives). Maybe the other stuff has got mixed up with all the xmas parcels.  Smile 

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:30 pm

thanks fran the Filofax arrived today and angel has put her mark on it in the form of teeth marks good job I love her lol x

charlieangel

Post by charlieangel Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 am

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646 Fran for my Oz pin brooch and silver coloured seamstresses bookmark, they're fab  santa  lovely wrapping! Thankyou for the Rescue flyers and posters too, great! Xx

Zoe and Charlie AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 363247 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941
    Allicatt
    Allicatt
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 Empty More Goodies Arrive

Post by Allicatt Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Have now received two more items, the Betty Boop Filofax and some pink clippers. Some other nice bits in the parcel too. Thank you.
    bee

Post by bee Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Thank you for posting my items and have now got 2 cross stitch kits to keep me amused or frustrated depending on how good I am at reading the chatrs during the horrible months ahead. I also recieved my 3rd prize mug and dog harness which is too big for Toby but am going to pass it on to his friend Scamp. Keep up the good work xx
    ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Received my parcel of the Lilly shopper , it's FAB. , thankyou Smile
    teresav

Post by teresav Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:55 am

Paid by BACS transfer
    fran53
    fran53

Post by fran53 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am

Hope everybody has received their auction items from me, I have proof of posting so if they haven't arrived please let me know.

I have sent a PM to the last couple of people I need to send parcels to as I don't have confirmation of payment or an address yet. If they were wanted as Christmas presents it will be too late soon to get them to you in time

Thanks

FRAN
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

Post by jennifers791 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:05 pm

I've received all my auctions items  cheers 

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646  to everyone who took part in auction. It was absolutely fantastic  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 251771
    sjr315
    sjr315

Post by sjr315 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Items received this morning.Thank you. We are looking forward to a very squeaky Christmas.

Barbara and Steve
    jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Sorry but I havnt had my little dish yet but not to worry the money is what counts.Jean x Clapping 
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

Post by jennifers791 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Your posy bowl is on it's way Jean. It was sent last week.
    jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks Jennifer very kind of you but that post office is a bit slow at the moment.I wasnt worried just answered as I was asked.xx AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

Post by jennifers791 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:27 am

No problem Jean, just don't want anyone disappointed. The smaller of my items in envelopes were all sent last week by me and the larger ones in boxes that should have been, were sent yesterday as my son forgot and left them in his car for a week  Mad 
    So between RM & my son I'm not impressed that things are delayed. Just hope everyone receives their items soon.
    Thank you again to everyone that bought them  santa 
    jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Jennifer your son is no different to every ones.My grandson tops it all he was supposed to wash his football teams kit "that is the six year olds that he is manager of" (just stick them in the machine) but left the in the car soaking for a week and they had to be thrown away the little sod but we love him dearly.He is 23 years old by the way.Bet your son is lovely really. sunny AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 575591 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Well I got a lovely surprise in today's post - my phone case, I'd forgotten all about it! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  It's very beautiful, wonderfully made, highly recommended! Jaquelyn is a fine seamstress, and has chosen beautiful dogs' faces for me - what could be finer!

(I've been trying for 20 mins to get a photo on, but Photobucket has changed since I used it last - I'll try again later!! grrrrr. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
    jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Its arrived Jennifer and its lovely. Even my other half said is smashing.The Calf is so sweet and I think that it is such good quality thank you. AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 563941 
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

Post by jennifers791 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:53 pm

That's brilliant Jean  cheers 
    Yes my son is almost 21 and I make the excuse that he's got Aspergers' Syndrome, but in reality, he's just a man  Laughing 
    Hope everyone else has got theirs.

I still can't believe how well this years auction went  confused 

Everyone has been so generous it's totally fabulous.

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 251771 For you all and another  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646 to Babs for pulling it all together
    WAS7
    WAS7

Post by WAS7 Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Still waiting for mine Jennifer, but am hoping it will arrive by the weekend xx  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 556819
    lesleyc
    lesleyc

Post by lesleyc Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 pm

I have now received all my items.  Many thanks to all those involved. Great work.  
    AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 639729

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:19 pm

cheers  My parcel of goodies arrived today and I'm delighted with the hand knitted scarves for my two little nieces.  Beautifully made, well done girls.   Thank you also for the extras Jennifer; all little parcels are under the tree (well they were but Lennie's just run past with one in his mouth!)  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 837644   affraid  lol! 
     AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:22 pm

sheilaj wrote:cheers  My parcel of goodies arrived today and I'm delighted with the hand knitted scarves for my two little nieces.  Beautifully made, well done girls.   Thank you also for the extras Jennifer; all little parcels are under the tree (well they were but Lennie's just run past with one in his mouth!)  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 837644   affraid  lol! 
     AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 386646

Ahhhhhh *sigh*. Lennie you little handsome rascal  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 485276 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 4 815117 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm