The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

payment received ?????????

rosielee
rosielee

payment received ?????????

Post by rosielee on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi,i paid for the item on the feb auction today (frid 2nd) it was paid by pay pal but so far it hasnt got `paid`to say it has been received,im concerned that it hasnt gone through, if you could check for me as it is the first time i have sent any monies on this site,thank you Rosielee

Did you make a note of the payment number, that will help them find the transaction?
cowboyz
cowboyz
FORUM BUDDY

Re: payment received ?????????

Post by cowboyz on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Rosielie did you get an email from pay pal.. ?? that would tell you the transaction number as that would be the only way that sue or could find..( am wondering how many paypal payment been made in a month affraid affraid that could take up lots of time sue / admin havent got ) also would need the amount .. sometimes these paid just dont get put on because of an absent mind / distraction / ... Did you get your item..???
rosalie
rosalie
The Guru
The Guru

Post by rosalie on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 pm

rosielee wrote:Hi,i paid for the item on the feb auction today (frid 2nd) it was paid by pay pal but so far it hasnt got `paid`to say it has been received,im concerned that it hasnt gone through, if you could check for me as it is the first time i have sent any monies on this site,thank you Rosielee

Did you make a note of the payment number, that will help them find the transaction?

You can find it if you go into your account and see that you paid out a payment and it should tell you on there when you open it what the transaction number is, then put the number on here so Admin can check for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:02 am