The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

3 posters

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<*

BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* Empty *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<*

Post by BabsHunt Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:47 pm

The auction is doing so well - Sue reckons a running total of £588 so far - but we can do better than that can't we?

Spread the word to your friends about the auction. Point them in the right direction. Mug them if you have to *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 485276 

It's going to be a long winter, and with the rescue closing down all adoptions over Christmas, every penny is going to be needed to keep it going. Dogs don't know it's Christmas (unless they pinch the turkey) and some do still need veterinary treatments. It's 24 hours, 7 days a week, no holidays.

So let's see if we can put an extra 50p or a £1.00 on the items we've bid on....it WILL all count.

...and if you want.......I will still take in more items for the auction if you want to donate something. It doesn't end until 1st December.

Let's push it.

How high can we go?

It's all up to you - it's your hard work and generous spirit that can make this happen.

Love you all, keep it up.

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 386646
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* Empty Re: *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<*

Post by BabsHunt Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Can we possibly make it to £700.00? Dare we dream?

kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* Empty Re: *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<*

Post by kenlescamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:44 pm

That's a good point about Christmas - no money coming in, but outgoings just the same!! affraid affraid 

Perhaps we could all put 50p onto our bids, it all adds up, and it all goes towards the dogs' welfare, just an idea xxxxx

sunny sunny sunny 
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Clapping 

Agree 

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 6558 
    charlieangel

Post by charlieangel Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi, I've got a lovely mohair and Acrylic mix hat and scarf set in cerise and lilacs, brand new, perfect for those cold winter doggy walks or as a pressy, is it too late for you to auction it Babs? I have photos too. Smile 
    Zoe

Charlies Mum *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 363247 *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 563941 
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:53 pm

charlieangel wrote:Hi, I've got a lovely mohair and Acrylic mix hat and scarf set in cerise and lilacs, brand new, perfect for those cold winter doggy walks or as a pressy, is it too late for you to auction it Babs? I have photos too. Smile 
    Zoe

Charlies Mum *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 363247 *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 563941 

Not too late at all cheers 

Thank you, send me a pic, with a brief description and a price you'd like to start the bidding at, and I'll get it on as quickly as I can for you.

charlieangel

Post by charlieangel Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi Babs, I've sent a pm to you with photos and details, but they're stuck in my outbox, not sure if its sent the photos too, I added them by insert image icon is that right Embarassed  HelpSmile Is that the best way?
    Zoe

BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:07 pm

charlieangel wrote:Hi Babs, I've sent a pm to you with photos and details, but they're stuck in my outbox, not sure if its sent the photos too, I added them by insert image icon is that right Embarassed  HelpSmile Is that the best way?
    Zoe

I've sent you my email address, it might be easier for you. Failing that, have a nice word with ladycool (Jane) on here, she is the whizz kid as far as pictures are concerned. *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 1707 
    charlieangel

Post by charlieangel Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:33 pm

cheers Fantastic, I've emailed them, gonna get a few more bits together too, I'll email them over too!

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 459406 

Zoe

Charlies Mum *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 363247  *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 563941 
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:48 pm

charlieangel wrote:cheers Fantastic, I've emailed them, gonna get a few more bits together too, I'll email them over too!

*>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 459406 

Zoe

Charlies Mum *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 363247  *>*>*>*>*> SPREAD THE WORD <*<*<*<*<*<* 563941 
    Got them cheers  Whoo hoo!!!!
    charlieangel

Post by charlieangel Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Sent some more pics of turquoise bracelets Babs!Very Happy 

Zoe x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 am