The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+3
jacky sutcliffe
kenlescamp
BabsHunt
7 posters

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items.

BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. Empty What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items.

Post by BabsHunt Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:22 am

Just to clear any confusion, could the DONORS of the items, please check that the items have been paid for (they will have turned red in the 'and the winners are' post, then, please get in touch with the person who has bought the item/s so that you can request their address.

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 386646 

If anyone is unsure about an item they have bought - get in touch with me - I may have donors details that are not here on the forum (items donated via facebook for instance).

The items donated via facebook that I am aware of are:

Handmade phone cover - Kenlescamp - Lesley, I shall put you in touch with the lady who makes them
    Paw/ribbon bracelet - Fran - I will put you in touch with the lady who made it.

Lamb Cuddler - here with me - I know who won, I shall send it on
    Red crocheted bootees - here with me - I know who won, I shall send them on
    Aga tea towel - here with me - I know who won, I shall send it on

kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. Empty Re: What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items.

Post by kenlescamp Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 am

Is anyone else having trouble doing PM's? Laughing  Or has it changed? scratch 

I used to do them by using the drop down menu by someone's name, but I can't get it to work now. Embarassed 

Mmmh. Ive done some using the Memberlist search, just wondered if anyone was having the same problem??

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 885398 scratch What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 885398 

BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. Empty Re: What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items.

Post by BabsHunt Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 am

Yep, you're right Lesley - I can't pm you
    There's a glitch somewhere.

Regards the phone cover, can I forward your address to the lady who makes them?
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Yes forward my address with pleasure. If you put someone's username in the Memberlist search box up top, you can pm them as normal when their details come up. Weird or what!!

Well done, again, you're a star xxxxxx
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Thank you Lesley Wink 
    jacky sutcliffe

Post by jacky sutcliffe Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:15 pm

where do I send my cheque for £7 for the item i got on the auction?
    thanks
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Admin Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:26 pm

The Yorkshire Terrier and Toy Breed Rescue
    Grange Cottage
    32 High Street
    Osbournby
    Lincolnshire
    NG34 0DP
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:27 pm

you can pay by paypal on donate ( yellow button ..home page left ) or send cheque to

Yorkiegirl....Grange cottage..32 high street...Osbournsby..Lincs..NG34 0DP

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 253235 What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 251771 
    Marion

Post by Marion Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 am

kenlescamp wrote:Is anyone else having trouble doing PM's? Laughing  Or has it changed?  scratch 

I used to do them by using the drop down menu by someone's name, but I can't get it to work now.   Embarassed 

Mmmh.  Ive done some using the Memberlist search, just wondered if anyone was having the same problem??

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 885398 scratch What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 885398 

Whilst the glitch is sorted out.....If you click on the name below the photo this will take you to the persons profile, Then click contact and it will give you the PM option xxx
    juliaa
    juliaa

Post by juliaa Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:44 am

I have sent pm's via the usual way over the last 24 hrs and as far as I know they are fine?scratch 

kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 am

Sad  I can't do pm's the normal way , but can if I fiddle about a bit! Laughing 

I think it's being sorted, marion said.

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 885398 

Marion

Post by Marion Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:23 pm

kenlescamp wrote:Sad   I can't do pm's the normal way  , but  can if I fiddle about a bit!    Laughing 

I think it's being sorted, marion said.

What to do, now that the auction is over, how you get your items. 885398 

I don't know if its being sorted at this moment, lol, but am sure it will be, was just giving you an alternative to having to search. I cant get them normal way either but as i said click name below little pic on left as to opposed to above and then contact will give you the PM option or sometimes even an email option if member has added it xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 am