The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

4 posters

GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS

julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS Empty GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS

Post by julieanne Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 pm

£4.50 INC P&P
    10% OF THE RETAIL PRICE IS DONATED TO YT&TBR

GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS Shampoos

Protein Shampoo 250ml
    This shampoo is recommended for short, smooth coated breeds. Fortified with a deep moisturizer this concentrated protein formula shampoo cleanses and nourishes the coat and repairs damaged fur. Specially recommended for sensitive skin it is rich in proteins, amino acids and vitamin F to promote healthy skin and fur growth.

Universal Shampoo 250ml
    This shampoo has been designed to give softness, shine and tone to the fur of all breeds. Groomers Secrets Universal shampoo is a mild formula recommended for frequent use. A concentrated shampoo which, thanks to it’s citrus fragrance and it’s hypo-allergenic properties, is highly recommended for regular use.

Mink Oil Shampoo 250ml
    This shampoo is recommended for silky coated breeds. The concentrated Mink Oil shampoo is recognized for its fur softening and nourishing properties. The power of its exceptional coat penetration helps protect the fur and the skin of your dog. Enriched with vitamin F to support healthy skin and fur growth.

Bright White Shampoo 250ml
    This shampoo is recommended for white coated dogs. This concentrated shampoo has been specially developed for dogs with white coats. The formula contains special agents to restore colour, shine and vitality. Extract of White Nettle provides an astringent and deodorizing effect. The shampoo has been designed to return a healthy shine to coat and fur. Enriched with vitamin F to support healthy skin and fur growth.

Natural Body Shampoo 250ml
    This shampoo is recommended for dense, double coated breeds. Our special hypo-allergenic shampoo adds body to your dogs fur. Enriched with Silk Proteins, the formula enhances the natural volume and lightness of the fur with a long lasting hold.

Texture Retaining Shampoo 250ml
    This special concentrated shampoo for wire haired and hard coated breeds does not soften the natural texture of the fur and provides a strengthening effect to assist in hand-stripping. Wire haired and hard coats benefit from extra resilience, support and beauty. Developed for the protection and well-being of your animal, with hypo-allergenic and neutral pH properties.

Jojoba Oil Shampoo 250ml
    This shampoo is recommended for long double coated breeds. Concentrated Jojoba is a mild but deep cleansing shampoo containing Oil of Jojoba whose chemical properties allow the coat to fall evenly and to feel smooth and clean. Specially recommended for dogs with long coats, the shampoo relaxes the fur, favours the “fall” of the coat, eases untangling and avoids static-electricity build-up. Jojoba shampoo is enriched with vitamin F to promote healthy skin and fur.

Special Puppy Shampoo 250ml
    “Special Puppy” is a concentrated hypo-allergenic shampoo that cleanses and nourishes the coat and is specially recommended for sensitive puppy skin. Rich in proteins and amino acids, it supports healthy fur growth, restoring tone and shine to the dogs’ coat. Special Puppy shampoo is enriched with vitamin F to promote healthy skin and fur.

Anti-dandruff Shampoo 250ml
    This concentrated shampoo is specially formulated with many anti-dandruff agents which work in synergy (including Oil of Cade - an oil extract from the Mediterranean Prickly Juniper – renowned for it’s anti-eczema properties). Promotes long term prevention of dandruff. The shampoo is also recommended for skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, alopecia etc. and as an anti-parasitic. Enriched with vitamin F to support healthy skin and fur growth.

Medicated Shampoo 250ml
    The highly concentrated medicated shampoo contains a sulphur cream with strong antiseptic, anti-parasitic and anti-eczema properties to act immediately on irritations and itching. The shampoo also contains extract of Blueberry and Witch hazel, recognized for their softening, astringent and tonic properties. Enriched with vitamin F to support healthy skin and fur growth.

The active lather of our Groomers Secrets Shampoos easily eliminates dirt, grease and impurities and restores tone and shine to the dogs’ coat.

The shampoos in the Groomers’ Secrets range are all highly concentrated which makes them economical and suitable for frequent use. They are used by grooming professionals throughout Europe and in the show arena.

Please PM me if you wold like to order any of these shampoos or if you have any questions at all.... julieanne Smile

£4.50 INC P&P
    10% OF THE RETAIL PRICE IS DONATED TO YT&TBR
    lauradawn
    lauradawn

GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS Empty Re: GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS

Post by lauradawn Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi JulieAnne

Just aid you via pay pal - Can you send me the anti dandruff one please I think would suit Bobbies skin perfectly instead off the other one you reccomended

Cheers

Laura x
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS Empty Re: GROOMERS’ SECRETS SHAMPOOS FOR DOGS

Post by julieanne Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the payment. Your choice is perfect, this will be more suitable (you know the problem best). In fact, I have had very positive feedback from owners whose dogs have skin problems and groomers who have used this shampoo.

Your shampoo will be in the post tomorrow.

Thanks again

Julieanne x
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi

I usually use the groomers detangling shampoo for my pomeranian, it really suits him and makes brushing so much easier. He had allergic eczema when i got him but that's gone now (don't want to use anything too strong to set it off again!)

Which one would you recommend or can you sell the detangling one? I would much rather get it from here and some profit go to YT&TBR

Thanks
    Helen
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

Post by julieanne Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Helen,

I would recommend the Natural Body shampoo, which is designed for use on Dense Double Coated breeds. It is hypo-allergenic therefore suited to dogs with sensitive skin and the silk proteins leave the fur light and manageable.

Hope this helps.

Julieanne x
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi Julieanne

Can I order one of those then please? Do you need my email address for paypal?

Helen x
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

Post by julieanne Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi Helen,

Thank you for the order. Yes, If you could pm me your email address I will send you a paypal payment request.

Thanks again

Julieanne x
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Julieanne

I am unable to pm at the mo (will edit msg as soon as you have read it!). My email address is

Thanks Helen

Last edited by lauradawn on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed your personal email)
    lauradawn
    lauradawn

Post by lauradawn Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi Helen

I have activated your PM - so you can now PM - I have also passed on your private email (that you posted here, just to protect your priacy from spammers etc) to Julieanne
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks Lauradawn that makes things so much easier!
    Helen
    lauradawn
    lauradawn

Post by lauradawn Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Hi recieved the shampoo today thank you - will update on how I get along with it when I wash Bobbie at the week end
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

Post by julieanne Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi Laura,

Thank you for letting me know that the shampoo has arrived. Good luck with bath time.

Julieanne x
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Julieanne

The shampoo arrived today - it smells lovely! Thanks Very Happy Helen x
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

Post by julieanne Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 am

Hi Helen,

Thank you for letting me know that the shampoo arrived safely. When you use it, put enough in a measuring jug to cover the bottom approx 50ml, then fill the jug with warm water and pour onto the coat rather than applying it straight from the bottle.

Good luck Smile

Julieanne x
    lauradawn
    lauradawn

Post by lauradawn Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Do you suggest I do the same with my shampoo ? Or can I bath Bobb like I would (wet him - apply shampoo - lather - rinse
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

Post by julieanne Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi Laura,

Yes, do exactly the same with the shampoo, as recommended to Helen. The shampoos are developed for use by grooming professionals and they are all highly concentrated so you don't need to apply the same amount as you would normally. Also, applying it this way allows for a more even distribution and is easier to massage in, right down to the skin.

Julieanne X
    lauradawn
    lauradawn

Post by lauradawn Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 pm

All 3 had a bath today and they smell lovely thank you Julie Anne
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

Post by julieanne Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi Laura, I hope they look as good as they smell :LOL:

By the way, I tried to put my animation on my signature - it shows in preview but not on the post - any ideas?

Thanks again,

Julieanne x
    jackie_stout
    jackie_stout
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by jackie_stout Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm

I had the same problem and I think Sue sorted it for me.
    julieanne
    julieanne
    House Trained
    House Trained

Post by julieanne Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks Jackie,

Laura has contacted me and hopefully she will be able to sort it out.

Just wanted to say, I love your signature.

Julieanne x
    Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 pm