The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+2
Taudy
ellejay
6 posters

Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans

ellejay
    ellejay

Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans Empty Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans

Post by ellejay Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 pm

This place very rarely has yorkies..

Buddy
    Sweet little Yorkie. He needs a quiet home with an experienced dog owner. He is good with other dogs and is very loving.

Please call Barbara on 0208 688 6568.

http://www.croydonanimalsamaritans.co.uk/images/pagemaster/Buddy.JPG
    Taudy
    Taudy

Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans Empty Re: Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans

Post by Taudy Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Awhh he's gorgeous, I hope he finds a new home soon, it must be awful for them in kennels. Good luck little lad. Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans 52970
    ellejay
    ellejay

Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans Empty Re: Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans

Post by ellejay Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:10 pm

He is gorgeous your right.

I am even tempted, though i really wanted a girl next time, hmmmmmm decisions.
    ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Mon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

This little boy is still needing a home, Sad

Cannot believe he has not been snapped up yet.
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 am

should we send sue down to get him.. then you can bet that there will be a huge amount of applications for him.. Let us know what is happeneing with him ellejay.. the link only showed his Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans 146789
    ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Wed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

That's the thing your right, he would be snapped up if on here... It is not a very big rescue where he is, and all dogs are in foster care, he looks so sweet, but to find out more the applicant has to ring the foster carer, i know he still needs a home though.
    ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:13 pm

awww Buddy is still looking for a forever home Sad
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm

I have just rung them he is about 2 years old, small very timid to start with, does not like men, not been found the right home yet, at the moment on holiday with Barbara? ring on Saturday for more information
    prettyfeet

Post by prettyfeet Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm

-Dear Barbara:
    Still devastated without my miniature Yorkie. Would love to foster one or adopt but I suspect that the ones shown in the pictures have already gone. My Peanut was brought to me like a tiny scrap of scrag and it took much time and vet care to get him right for his final four years. He was being passed around in the local pub and my handyman brought him to me knowing I raise money for animals in Spain, see www.paws-patas.org the sanctuary now up and running that I have spent the last ten years helping to finance. I think I might qualify as a dog lover and Buddy (Peanut's friend) is missing him. We have all his stuff and basket just waiting for a new occupant if one should turn up.
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:29 pm

prettyfeet this dog is not HERE but at croydon animal center look at post above and click on link Buddy - Yorkie wanting a home on Croydon Animal Samaritans 64587
    prettyfeet

Post by prettyfeet Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Rang Barbara about Buddy last Saturday, spoke to daughter, left my phone number but did not hear anything. Prettyfeet
    prettyfeet

Post by prettyfeet Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Prettyfeet can be contacted on 020 7267 4175 or 01932 863367
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:33 pm

I can't see Buddy on the Croydon website, he must have a home.
    Not many dogs at all on there.
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 am

pretty feet may i recommend you take your phone number off as anyone can see it, for your own safety.

buddy is with the croydon rescue, not this one so you will need to contact them directly as they probably wont read this thread.

hope that helps.
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:29 am

There are only 4 dogs looking for homes and lots of cats and Buddy is not one of them.

Look at their website again www.croydonanimalsamaritans.co.uk

Ellejay's post was in March.

ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Yep, looks like Buddy finally has a home, as he is no longer on the site... Poor thing was on their ages as well. So i hope he has gone to a great home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:39 am