The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

Are you good with a camera?

mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Are you good with a camera? Empty Are you good with a camera?

Post by mulan Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 am

Hi All

We are looking for someone who can take photos on the day of our dogshow, We're not looking for David Bailey, but someone who has a camera and can take photos of the winners and runner ups. hopefully someone who doesnt cut heads off.... Laughing and if possible take a few photos of the stalls and people in general who are having fun...

If you could help please can you either reply to this thread or contact me directly.

Thanks for reading

Mulan

Are you good with a camera? Empty Re: Are you good with a camera?

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:22 pm

mulan wrote:Hi All

We are looking for someone who can take photos on the day of our dogshow, We're not looking for David Bailey, but someone who has a camera and can take photos of the winners and runner ups. hopefully someone who doesnt cut heads off.... Laughing and if possible take a few photos of the stalls and people in general who are having fun...

If you could help please can you either reply to this thread or contact me directly.
    Thanks for reading
    Mulan

Hubby - Gary has said he will do this for you and he is quite good ( I think his photo's are great).
    He could put all photo's on a DVD for a keep sake if he takes enough photo's during the day.
    But you will see all he takes anyway.

Mulan I have pm'd you.
    mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by mulan Wed May 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi Hun,

Got your pm thanks, All we are looking for really is someone to take pictures of the placings in the dog show, We have a podium where 1st,2nd & 3rd stand and then we just need a photo of those, then for someone to put them on a disc(like you suggested) or email them to admin and then we can show and tell on the forum.
    There will be people helping out on the day who will probably snap with their cameras and they may share them with all also.

Hugs

Mu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm