The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

3 posters

do you have any spare uwanted teddies?

mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

do you have any spare uwanted teddies? Empty do you have any spare uwanted teddies?

Post by mulan Fri May 06, 2011 9:00 am

Hi All

We need to collate a few teddies for our teddy tombola, any breed or size.....lol..

If you have some you would like to post into us please either contact me directly or reply to this thread.

Thanks for reading

Mulan

Tina Collins
    Tina Collins
    Admin Assistant
    Admin Assistant

do you have any spare uwanted teddies? Empty Re: do you have any spare uwanted teddies?

Post by Tina Collins Fri May 06, 2011 6:56 pm

I've got a fluffy bunny rabbit - does that count do you have any spare uwanted teddies? 815117
    mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

do you have any spare uwanted teddies? Empty Re: do you have any spare uwanted teddies?

Post by mulan Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 pm

As long as its housetrained, We take any fluffies...... lol!
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Sat May 07, 2011 9:27 am

I will have a look on ebay, sometimes people sell them in the bulk buy section Very Happy
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Sat May 07, 2011 10:17 am

mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by mulan Sun May 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Can you believe it?, Ive checked all three and they have finished....lol.. gutted No

Sorry I had a erm! what you would call a busy weekend, ok I was otherwise doing other things..(not saying what!)
    affraid

But if you come across anymore do give me a shout, Maybe pm me as I get emails when I do and then notified by text on phone. Sorry hun,

Hugs

Mulan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:17 am