The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+5
liverpoollou
tracm
tilly790
jaguar
mulan
9 posters

Home Baking & Preserves

mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Home Baking & Preserves Empty Home Baking & Preserves

Post by mulan Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 pm

There will be a stall for cakes and pickles ect. If you are attending the show and would like to contribute towards this you are most welcome to.

P.S All left overs to come home with me...... Home Baking & Preserves 322739

Hugs

Mulan
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Home Baking & Preserves Empty Re: Home Baking & Preserves

Post by jaguar Fri May 13, 2011 6:10 pm

i am making you a cake to raffle with a picture of a yorkie on it if thats ok???
    mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by mulan Fri May 13, 2011 6:12 pm

That would be fab hun, Thats one for the raffle.

Your an angel.

Hugs

Mulan
    tilly790
    tilly790

Post by tilly790 Fri May 13, 2011 6:59 pm

You wouldnt want anything ive made....believe me..
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Fri May 13, 2011 7:02 pm

tilly790 wrote:You wouldnt want anything ive made....believe me..

dont put yourself down you could make rice krispie cakes. the recipe is in the cook book we produced at christmas.

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:44 pm

I have some Jars of home made Jams & Green Tomato Chutney I made.
    I will see what I can bring on the day.

I am also hoping to get some more knitting done
    Mulan have the Blankets I dropped off at you home last time I came over to you that could go on a stall for sale.
    tracm
    tracm

Post by tracm Fri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm

jaguar wrote:
    tilly790 wrote:You wouldnt want anything ive made....believe me..

dont put yourself down you could make rice krispie cakes. the recipe is in the cook book we produced at christmas.

There is still some cook books left!!!

Best bring some to sell too!

I will be baking too. Not sure what yet but will bring something.

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 pm

have just advised OH about this thread and he say plz plz plz can who ever made the caramalised onion chutney can you make some for this year cause it was fab, cheers
    annie.i
    liverpoollou
    liverpoollou

Post by liverpoollou Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi everyone,
    I live in Wigan, and am more then happy to bake some cakes, but unfortunately I cannot go to the show on the day because of work commitments. Is anyone going over from nearby that I can drop off or meet you somewhere, so that I can do my bit?
    adogforlife
    adogforlife

Post by adogforlife Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I will bring some thing if some one reminds me what date is I have a realy bad memory, what was the question I asked Home Baking & Preserves Poormemory and what times from too??

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Sunday 31 July at Grantham
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:28 pm

It will start in the morning, many hands make light work setting things up if any one can. Laughing
    henley11

Post by henley11 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Hiya all where abouts in Grantham is the show? Im not a bad dab at baking cakes (or should i say i dont mind eating them lol) so i can contribute if you like. Will have a look at some recipes and make some tasty treats, shall update on here when i decide what to bake xx

Last edited by henley11 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling mistakes again, my bad)
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Gosh you have met the Boss today and not found out everything ... not good .. Home Baking & Preserves 815117 Home Baking & Preserves 815117 on main page you should see the info re the DOG Show address where held is same as last year .. Be plenty of cakes and things for you to eat just make sure you have £££s to buy ... Try having a ticket ( number ) in our Tote you could be lucky £1.00 per number monthly.. Home Baking & Preserves 64587
    henley11

Post by henley11 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Lol i know, the poor lil pups were getting fed up of the drive me thinks so she didnt have much time. Little beauties they were xx
    henley11

Post by henley11 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Found where it is, my brother plays rugby for kesteven and my mum does the cooking there. Mum said is there any stalls she can help with aswell there and if you struggle with anything, like the doors being locked lol, let her know as she has a set of keys?

Ooh and can you pay to have your own stall to help raise money for the rescue centre? Me and my mum dont mind coming up with something

sunny

Last edited by henley11 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding new paragraph)
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Mulan I think is dealing with all the dog show requirements but all hands and ideas and offers of help are kindly accepted .. ( if you have a few dozen lol! others willing and able all the better lol! ) We are hoping for lots of sunny sunny ... Rugby team would be great to help put up stalls etc etc in morning if not playing.... Maybe yorkiegirl will contact you re your offer and more ( I know I am cheeky Home Baking & Preserves 885398 ) Home Baking & Preserves 253235 Home Baking & Preserves 251771 yoohoo yorkie girl >> Sueeeeeee.... Home Baking & Preserves 815117 Home Baking & Preserves 815117
    henley11

Post by henley11 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

ok brill if she lets me know or someone lets me know i can ask my brother to round some up. I shall bring my other half he can help put some stalls up Very Happy
    I shall try and bring some of my troop along too, they all big dog lovers x
    mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by mulan Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 pm

henley11 wrote:Found where it is, my brother plays rugby for kesteven and my mum does the cooking there. Mum said is there any stalls she can help with aswell there and if you struggle with anything, like the doors being locked lol, let her know as she has a set of keys?

Ooh and can you pay to have your own stall to help raise money for the rescue centre? Me and my mum dont mind coming up with something

sunny

Hi Henley, Sorry im a bit on the slow side lately, Maybe its my age now im the big 40...lol.. We would love any help you could offer, we will need someone to run the cake and preserve stall, I have my mum baking for the day and hopefully other people will bring some goodies for the stall on the day. I know Sue is organising the putting up of tents, and her oh Andrew. I will scream shout to her and let her know,
    If you wanted to have a stall you are welcome to just pm me and I will give you the info.

Hugs

Mulan
    henley11

Post by henley11 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm

can me and my mum do the cake stall then please?? would really love to Very Happy

Or if you wouldnt mind me having my own stall i can raise some money selling toffee apples and bags of sweets, that if no one else is doing so lol. Just let me know, aslong as i have enough time to buy the things for the show im happy xx

Ooh and i know there is already a raffle going on at the show but if you dont mind if i have my own stall im going to get a brand new doggie bed, blanket and feeding bowl to raffle off. Thats of course only if you dont mind. I never knew how exciting this can be lol
    mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by mulan Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 am

henley11 wrote:can me and my mum do the cake stall then please?? would really love to Very Happy

Or if you wouldnt mind me having my own stall i can raise some money selling toffee apples and bags of sweets, that if no one else is doing so lol. Just let me know, aslong as i have enough time to buy the things for the show im happy xx

Ooh and i know there is already a raffle going on at the show but if you dont mind if i have my own stall im going to get a brand new doggie bed, blanket and feeding bowl to raffle off. Thats of course only if you dont mind. I never knew how exciting this can be lol

Have pm'd you.

Hugs

Mu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:38 pm