The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

4 posters

Ruffles - yorkie boy @ Westies in Need

nessie
    nessie

Ruffles - yorkie boy @ Westies in Need Empty Ruffles - yorkie boy @ Westies in Need

Post by nessie Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Ruffles is looking for a new home http://www.westiesinneed.co.uk/dogs-for-adoption.php

Smile
    minniedog91
    minniedog91
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Ruffles - yorkie boy @ Westies in Need Empty Re: Ruffles - yorkie boy @ Westies in Need

Post by minniedog91 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:28 pm

What a sweetie, I hope he finds a home soon. xx
    adogforlife
    adogforlife

Ruffles - yorkie boy @ Westies in Need Empty Re: Ruffles - yorkie boy @ Westies in Need

Post by adogforlife Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

I have just read that they had a 5 month old puppy, well I think of him as a puppy at that age and he had "bit" so the owner gave it to the rescue, and because it had a bit of a problem with aggression they gave it back to the people who had given him into there care in the first place and the way it reads is the rescue thought it best he was PTS how does that work at that age, am I wrong thinking the dog could be turned round, bearing in mind he is only a puppy.
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:57 pm

affraid This was one we & other rescues were asked to take in, everytime we called the story kept changing sadly. The old owner claimed she was having to commute to work (which certainly not America), but she did tell us that he was totally unhouse trained & also constanstly barked!!!! He is I feel better off from her, but I hope she told the truth this time. Sadly I fear not Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 am