The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+8
tilly790
Lee1
Marion
maureen3
kenlescamp
EllieBelly
aspenscript
nessie
12 posters

Pip @ Many Tears

nessie
    nessie

Pip @ Many Tears Empty Pip @ Many Tears

Post by nessie Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Just seen Pip on many tears http://manytearsrescue.webs.com/dogslookingforhomes.htm
    she is so sweet Very Happy little 4 year old yorkie
    aspenscript
    aspenscript

Pip @ Many Tears Empty Re: Pip @ Many Tears

Post by aspenscript Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:05 am

oh my goodness. she's sooo tiny!! Pip @ Many Tears 575591
    EllieBelly
    EllieBelly

Post by EllieBelly Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:42 pm

I just saw this thread and popped over to their website... It would appear that Pip is back due to the previous adopters not being able to get to grips with toilet training.... Bless her...
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:18 pm

I had a look too - I missed her the first time, and trawled all the way to the end !! Past many yorkies, a lovely poodle(oh dear!!) and loads and loads of fine looking dogs. How on earth do they afford it - massive amount of dogs to keep track of an support. Amazing. Sad Sad Sad

Pip looks like dainty little darling, doesn't she. Pip @ Many Tears 575591 Love1

Last edited by kenlescamp on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed emoticon)
    maureen3
    maureen3

Post by maureen3 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Did you know Kenlescamp if you hold down the control button on the keyboard and press the f key - type in the name of the dog it takes you straight there - much quicker.
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Thank the lawd for that - I nearly lost the will to live!!!!!!!! lol!

I didn't know - thanks very much - I'll do that in future xxxx
    maureen3
    maureen3

Post by maureen3 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Its heartbreaking isn't it looking at all the dogs on that website I wish I could have them all but 4 is enough at the moment.
    Marion

Post by Marion Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Just noticed Many Tears has had the same aggravation as us.... spitefull people infiltrating their forum....website hacked centres vandalised,,,,cant understand what some people have against other people helping animals !!!!!!
    Lee1
    Lee1

Post by Lee1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Well Many Tears does not have the best reputation in the world, I am an ex fosterer for them, I personaly dont have anything against Sheila but is no secret that they get lots of puppy's and ex breeders, some say they only get these for the puppy's to sell on. If you ask me if it wasn't Sheila doing it, it would be someone else, atleast they do the proper veting of new adopters and they do also take in alot of sick animals. Keep up the good work Sheila!
    tilly790
    tilly790

Post by tilly790 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Had a look at Pip & the other poor dogs..its a shame for some of the puppy farm dogs..its a disgrace so many unwanted dogs..
    fran53
    fran53

Post by fran53 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Lee1 wrote:Well Many Tears does not have the best reputation in the world, I am an ex fosterer for them, I personaly dont have anything against Sheila but is no secret that they get lots of puppy's and ex breeders, some say they only get these for the puppy's to sell on. If you ask me if it wasn't Sheila doing it, it would be someone else, atleast they do the proper veting of new adopters and they do also take in alot of sick animals. Keep up the good work Sheila!

Hmmmmmm. And you were talking about going to Preloved to buy a dog. Re Read your post, A lot of those dogs on Sylvia's website are from the breeders you are thinking of going to buy from
    Lee1
    Lee1

Post by Lee1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Yes Silvia not sheila! My bad, and yes I know what your saying Fran! You should know us guys never talk any sense!
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Many tears does amazing work, she takes all the exbreeding dogs of all ages, yes she has puppies at times but also many older exbreeding bitches/stud dogs past there best or with lots of ill health.
    It must be so hard trying to bite your tongue with these breeders because otherwise if you say to much to them, god knows where they will end up... No
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Agree Pip @ Many Tears 6558 Jane
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:15 pm

I have two Yorkies I adopted from Many Tears. Laughing
    lucylee1
    lucylee1

Post by lucylee1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Could anyone here who was told a local breeder was not treating there dogs with kindness and they lived in bad conditions walk away and not do something about it.I would not be able to control myself, i see red just reading about the the way some breeders treat these poor dogs.NO ONE has the right to treat animals this way,what does the law do to protect these poor creatures, whatever it is its not working.On the news today was something about a persian from 1MILLION people to stop this government putting 20% on takeaway hot food,for goodness sake what are people like.How about us getting a petition going to make the government sit up and DO SOMETHING about the wicked money mad B-------DS

that cause so much suffering to defensive dogs.The more these breeders get away with it the more people will jump on the bandwagon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:09 am