The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

2 posters

Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO

Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO Empty Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

This pink crown hoodie will make your pooch look like the crown jewels!!! Laughing

Donated by Kissiboo

Bids to start from £5.00 HEAD TO TAIL 19CM

P&p at £1.20 will be added to the final price.

Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO Auctio22

Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO Empty Re: Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

I'd like to bid £10 for this please and if successful would like to donate it to Miss Mabel the sponsor doglet in Scotland. Reo just can't get his head through the neck part and besides, he hates pink!! Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO 485276

Ju xx

Would Mabels slave minnie please confirm I've got the right one cos knowing me I'd bid on the wrong thing lol!
    minniedog91
    minniedog91
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO Empty Re: Pink Crown Hoodie Size - X Small - KISSIBOO

Post by minniedog91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Thank you Julie!! Miss Mabel will be more than delighted queen She does think she's the queen of the house anywayxxx

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 pm

My pleasure Rebecca.

Ju xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:41 am