The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

4 posters

Tutti Fruiti Blanket - SOLD

Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Tutti Fruiti Blanket - SOLD Empty Tutti Fruiti Blanket - SOLD

Post by Admin Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

This blanket is kindly donated by Val H.

This lovely crochet blanket will no doubt be snapped up quickly! It is red, white, orange, green, blue and very funky!!

The cost is £4 plus £2 postage.

If you would like to buy this, please put your paypal confirmation on this thread and pm your address to admin.

Tutti Fruiti Blanket - SOLD Bindi11-9-2012007
    silkysal
    silkysal

Tutti Fruiti Blanket - SOLD Empty Re: Tutti Fruiti Blanket - SOLD

Post by silkysal Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Gail, what did I say I'd do about the two blankets. I can drop the money into Sue's as I've noticed they both have sold on so I think that must be me.Will they be sent to me or to Sue's. Wasn't sure how far we'd got with it. Sorry for the burble! Thanks, Sal.xxx
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 pm

I have them Sally and can post them once you have paid...just let me know when you need them Very Happy
    silkysal
    silkysal

Post by silkysal Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 am

helen01 wrote:I have them Sally and can post them once you have paid...just let me know when you need them Very Happy
    Thanks Helen. I don't have a paypal account but I can drop the money thru' Sue's letterbox on the way to me mums today. Do you have my new address? Very Happy
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 pm

silkysal wrote:
    helen01 wrote:I have them Sally and can post them once you have paid...just let me know when you need them Very Happy
    Thanks Helen. I don't have a paypal account but I can drop the money thru' Sue's letterbox on the way to me mums today. Do you have my new address? Very Happy

Payment received. Did not hear you Sal or you could of stopped for a coffee & puppy fix Suspect
    silkysal
    silkysal

Post by silkysal Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:09 pm

yorkiegirl wrote:
    silkysal wrote:

Payment received. Did not hear you Sal or you could of stopped for a coffee & puppy fix Suspect
    Thanks Sue, I know you would have made me welcome! Just been to mums so my head is still spinning. geek Daren't come and look at the puppies, far too dangerous! affraid Looking forward to my lovely blankets. bounce Speak soon. xxx
    silkysal
    silkysal

Post by silkysal Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Just received my two blankets which are stunning. Lil and Harv knew they were for them and decided to play hid and seek for a while. Why do yorkies like to play under blankets? I have put one in each igloo ready for the frosty nights,(like last night). Thanks for sending them Helen and thanks for making them Val. Tutti Fruiti Blanket - SOLD 386646

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:21 am