The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+16
Alison Evans
VKayC
cowboyz
BabsHunt
dogsgalore
Teddy's Mum
jeangange1
WAS7
Dorcas
westiea
Maybee
MissPiggy
kenlescamp
fran53
Ladycool
yorkiegirl
20 posters

And the winners are .............

MissPiggy

And the winners are ............. - Page 2 Empty Re: And the winners are .............

Post by MissPiggy Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:50 pm

And the winners are ............. - Page 2 228115 Watch and mug arrived safely this morning.Very pleased with them. Clapping
    Thanks Sue.x And the winners are ............. - Page 2 386646

Dorcas

And the winners are ............. - Page 2 Empty Re: And the winners are .............

Post by Dorcas Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

I paid on the 27th by Paypal but I see I have not been marked off as paid yet! It was for the Cat Coffee Set .Item 16 Who needs my address please ? Mary

jackie_stout
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by jackie_stout Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Paid Sue when I saw her yesterday for the heat pad. She'll bring it to me Val.

gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 am

Dorcas wrote:I paid on the 27th by Paypal but I see I have not been marked off as paid yet! It was for the Cat Coffee Set .Item 16 Who needs my address please ? Mary

Please send your address to admin@yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk and if you could include your paypal confirmation number and amount, that will help match things up Very Happy

Dorcas

Post by Dorcas Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Yes! I have just done it! Thannk you Mary

WAS7

Post by WAS7 Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Received the lovely photo frame yesterday, thank you! It's just right for a lovely photo of Leo who we adopted in 2010 (so I won't forget how long we've had him! Very Happy ) And the winners are ............. - Page 2 563941

jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Dorcas wrote:Yes! I have just done it! Thannk you Mary

Hi mary i will post your parcel mon or tues thank-you

val xx

dogsgalore

Post by dogsgalore Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Received Hydro Bone item 6 yesterday, thank you.

kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi

My 'perfect Puppy' book and british trivia quiz game arrived safe yesterday, thanks xxxxxx

ps Henry's started reading the book already!!
    fran53
    fran53

Post by fran53 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:46 pm

kenlescamp wrote:Hi

My 'perfect Puppy' book and british trivia quiz game arrived safe yesterday, thanks xxxxxx

Probably sussing out how to twist his hooomans round his little finger (as if he didn't already) lol!
    cherrylincs
    cherrylincs
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by cherrylincs Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm

I recieved my auction item today Thank you Sue x
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:02 pm

fran53 wrote:
    kenlescamp wrote:Hi

Probably sussing out how to twist his hooomans round his little finger (as if he didn't already) lol!

He's got that off to a fine art, Fran, as everyone probably knows!! Embarassed Embarassed The book is brilliant, really really interesting with brill ideas for 'games' which are really training, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!!

Thanks ever so much from whoever, it's really brill - just got to get Henry to agree Rolling Eyes and we're all set!!! xxxxxx
    MissPiggy
    MissPiggy

Post by MissPiggy Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Pink jumper and glass flower clock arrived safely this morning.Ellie looks beautiful in her jumper and the clock looks so nice on my bedside cabinet.

And the winners are ............. - Page 2 386646 to the sender.xx
    Dorcas
    Dorcas

Post by Dorcas Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello! Jaguar ! can you confirm if the cat coffee set has been sent yet! Thank you Dorcas (mary)
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Dorcas wrote:Hello! Jaguar ! can you confirm if the cat coffee set has been sent yet! Thank you Dorcas (mary)

Hi Mary we posted it yesterday with royal mail, it was posted the same time as Miss Piggy's & hers arrived today so look out for it in the morning....
    Dorcas
    Dorcas

Post by Dorcas Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Thank you !!
    Dorcas
    Dorcas

Post by Dorcas Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello! Jaguar ! The cat coffee set has arrived. I intend to give it to my daughter who has two black cats that she adores. However despite your good packing one of the mugs was broken
    And the winners are ............. - Page 2 003-6
    Now that does not worry me too much as I shall give her FOUR mugs and use the 5th one as a prize on my REDBIRDS forum .
    However if you feel you can make a claim from the post office ---what ever compensation you get even if it is a book of stamps could be given to the rescue! Mary x

jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Dorcas wrote:Hello! Jaguar ! The cat coffee set has arrived. I intend to give it to my daughter who has two black cats that she adores. However despite your good packing one of the mugs was broken
    And the winners are ............. - Page 2 003-6
    Now that does not worry me too much as I shall give her FOUR mugs and use the 5th one as a prize on my REDBIRDS forum .
    However if you feel you can make a claim from the post office ---what ever compensation you get even if it is a book of stamps could be given to the rescue! Mary x

Hi Mary,

what company made the coffee set so we can estimate how much we need to claim if we can.

gordon is going to the post office tomorrow to find out how we claim...

love val xxx
    Dorcas
    Dorcas

Post by Dorcas Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Well On the bidding thread it said donated by Wedgewood . On the bottom of three items its says Sadler Made in England and just Made in England on others Mary x

P.S I have just looked up Sadler ware on Ebay and I could have bought a cat mug for £6.50 plus £3.35 postage. That will give you an approximate idea of cost.

Last edited by Dorcas on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add a postscript)
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 am

Hi Val - have you posted my CD case yet?

I'm being nagged for it.
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 pm

BabsHunt wrote:Hi Val - have you posted my CD case yet?

I'm being nagged for it.

it was posted today you should receive it tomorrow xxx
    jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks Val my Royal jelly set has arrived had to wrestle it off of my daughter its lovely.thanks again. Jean x
    jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

to Val
    Best of luck claiming off of the post office. A small parcel that the rescue sent me was opened and had nothing in the envelope I put in a claim filled out the form and all they gave me was 6 first class stamps.I was told that I would have to fill out more forms and they couldnt promise anything.Hope you have more luck glad that you are trying. Jeanx
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 am

Pill box received safe and sound this morning, thank you very much!!
    Maybee
    Maybee

Post by Maybee Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 am

Green jumper arrived Saturday, thanks Val..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:43 am