The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+21
derekbrentnall
jennifers791
kenlescamp
bee
alatvian
lindsey
BabsHunt
rosalie
helen01
Dorcas
jeangange1
Sparday
jackie_stout
cherrylincs
Alison Evans
Tinkerbelle
Maybee
Sueted
maggielou
rooportia
yorkiegirl
25 posters

And the winners are..................

rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 Empty Re: And the winners are..................

Post by rosalie Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 am

yorkiegirl wrote:Can I send HUGE apologies. All the items I have here & that are paid for will be sent out on Monday. Had a few health probs like hardly being able to get out of bed due to my back going & my eyes whichI have conjunctavitus still but being nawty & still using my contacts Hide
    But hey ho you dont want to hear about my problems.
    I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your continuos support it really is appreciated & I know I am cr@p at showing it Hide

Yes VERY nawty wearing them if your not careful you may have to stop wearing them, I used to wear them also my sister did for years longer than I did, she kept getting infections and had to give up, now has had her eyes done with the new cataract technology and does not need any glasses at all costly though. (Done privately)

I gave up as found it difficult putting the left one in as boobs got in the way could only do it with the right hand. affraid

Don't know the reason for your backache, could be too much time spent in the car saving the furbabies, mine has been playing up because of painting the ceiling, so can sympathise.

This time of year and the weather lately and winter has only just started can be depressing, hopefully it won't get worse for any of us. So chin up and we do want to hear your problems it does you good and us to show you are human to like the rest of us.

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 52970 And the winners are.................. - Page 2 52970

Alison Evans

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 Empty Re: And the winners are..................

Post by Alison Evans Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:39 am

yorkiegirl wrote:Can I send HUGE apologies. All the items I have here & that are paid for will be sent out on Monday. Had a few health probs like hardly being able to get out of bed due to my back going & my eyes whichI have conjunctavitus still but being nawty & still using my contacts Hide

Careful Sue, I wore contacts for about 12 years, wore them all the time through thick and thin and then when I was expecting my fourth baby my eyes just gave up and I had to stop wearing them. Not only that but, because I hadn't kept up my glasses prescription I had to have new glasses and my eyes were so out of shape that (it turned out afterwards) the prescription was so weak that I couldn't see to drive safely - of course I didn't know that till afterwards and carried right on driving to playgroup/shops or whatever affraid

Am I right to assume that the auction items you have are the ones you listed (like the coat I won for jess)?

lol!

bee

Post by bee Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 am

I have already sent £5 with my address but didn't realise I had won 2 items. Very senior moment there, anyway I have sent another £9 via paypal. Number OKF07021XP936105S. Hope I have got the numbers right as find them a bit differcult to read x

rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 am

bee wrote:I have already sent £5 with my address but didn't realise I had won 2 items. Very senior moment there, anyway I have sent another £9 via paypal. Number OKF07021XP936105S. Hope I have got the numbers right as find them a bit differcult to read x

Yes they are sometimes so I usually click at start of number make it go blue then right click and copy, and paste where it has to go. Smile

bee

Post by bee Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Thank you Rosalie for that tip xx

yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Tomorrow I will be posting all the items that have been won. I can only apologise but have been a tad busy this week
    Normal service will be resumed lol!

Alison Evans

Post by Alison Evans Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:05 am

For goodness sake boss lady, we all know you haven't exactly been sitting on your hands! We can wait!

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 234365

Sparday

Post by Sparday Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 am

Sue I thimk that you have been more than a tad busy. How you manage to do what you do amazes me. I think you should be called Sue the Super Woman Smile Just a little note to this.

Sparky has been sitting outside in the freezing cold looking at the mail box and saying where is my red coat lol. Hope that your back will improve and your eyes will soon be ok. OH is having treatment for a disc problem at the moment and he is being a typical man.

Thanks again for all that you do for the unloved and sad little furbabies and especially for the FAB 4.

Alison Evans

Post by Alison Evans Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 am

Can I please say an ENORMOUS And the winners are.................. - Page 2 386646 to Sheila for the chunky monkey's new sweaters which arrived this morning?

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 Newjumpers

As I posted yesterday these have been 'custom knitted' because the ones I bought in the auction were too small Embarassed

Sheila they are just gorgeous and in 'their' colours too. Beautiful - thank you so much And the winners are.................. - Page 2 639729 And the winners are.................. - Page 2 251771

Jess is in front and Lulu just behind

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 234365

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:10 pm

You're very welcome Alison. Everyone needs a wooly in this weather (although Monty Ponty has a drawer full!)

Reflective harness and tiny red harness received today; many thanks to whoever sent them.
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm

You're welcome, Sheila xxxxxx - I should have delivered them!!
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

Post by jennifers791 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:13 am

Paypal ID OOR50993S5693564H PAID £80.
    For Camoflage coat,
    Princess Cap,
    Sm Sheepskin coat,
    Non-Pull Harness,
    Snowman tug toy,
    Pk, Prpl, Whte Striped jumper,
    Ltweight raincoat,
    Dog quotations,
    3 in 1 pink coat,
    3 in 1 blue coat
    & £20 for Fab4 Very Happy

I'll post out santa suits etc on Monday. Sorry for delay, had hectic 10 days and not been on forum until now.

Jennifer Xx
    derekbrentnall

Post by derekbrentnall Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 am

Confirmation number for Reflective Harness in auction is 9GT23668K7080203D
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 am

Will send it out soonest, Derek - been absent for a few days!! xxxx

Glad you liked your harnesess, Sheila, red one from amethyst actually, but too small for Hennry the Hunk xxx xxx

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:03 am

It's a perfect fit on Monty Ponty, Lesley, and matches his red, beige, brown check lead which in turn matches his beige jumper. He likes to be stylish, (how sad am I? And the winners are.................. - Page 2 485276 ) and has a harness to match every jumper apart from orange. (Derek!) lol!
    jolewis26
    jolewis26

Post by jolewis26 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID463797231F141232J)
    For fleecy pyjamas,Thank you x
    Maybee
    Maybee

Post by Maybee Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Brain Train arrived safely today. Sadly Little Madam Bess took one look and sniff and walked away scratch lol! I think we shall give it to her cousin Jazz for xmas.....

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Party dress and little hoodie arrived safely today, many thanks. x
    Sparday
    Sparday

Post by Sparday Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Thankyou very muchly Sue. My red coat for my boy Sparky arrived today. Fits Daisy so she is very pleased to get one over on her bossy brother.
    cherrylincs
    cherrylincs
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by cherrylincs Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:57 am

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 386646 Sue my parcel came this morning xxx
    maggielou
    maggielou
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by maggielou Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Thank you from all the furbabies. Safety harness arrived plus yellow water bottle. Now all four have a safety car harness plus a spare travel bottle to keep in the car.
    Really pleased with items.

Monty , Sandy, Katie and and Misty love the auctions and look forward to the next one... Especially the doggie ones.

I am still wearing my blue stone bracelet from the human auction so I am happy. I will have to look out for something for hubby Fred and Sammy cat next time.

Will be setting bits and pieces aside to go into the next auction.

Thank you to everybody who was involved in organising it.

Maggielou xxxxxx
    bee

Post by bee Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:43 am

Hiya, I have recieved Doggie bundle 1 a few days ago but no sign of the 2 toys I won in the auction. I was just wondering where they might have got too ? hope someone can help xx
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:48 am

SMALL BLUE TRAVEL CASE Rosalie
    Medium Legwarmers ~ 5.5" long, 3" dia.

These have not arrived yet, hoping for today.
    lindsey
    lindsey

Post by lindsey Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 am

we have got our lovely bed bought sepecially for missy, this is what happened

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 100_0863_zps07ef15a0

we eventually evicted him and missy got her turn.

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 100_0864_zps57e0cceb

also have the little jumper which looks great on molly and the pjs which fit missy beautifully but she is not impressed with, just the father christmas outfit to come

Last edited by lindsey on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 am

rosalie wrote:SMALL BLUE TRAVEL CASE Rosalie
    Medium Legwarmers ~ 5.5" long, 3" dia.

These have not arrived yet, hoping for today.

The postman must have heard me, the travel case has arrived. cheers
    Dorcas
    Dorcas

Post by Dorcas Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 pm

My red harness arrived today! Thank you . Mary
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Boon is too big for the travel case, tried Misha, just wants to get out, so will try Dolly and Binky next, only one can go in at a time. Laughing
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Phew I am so pleased many of you have now received your parcels but there is one lovely lady that has not. Why you may ask?
    Because the absolutely pathetically stupid Royal Mail peeps cant biddy well read Evil or Very Mad
    So Alison Evans it has now been reposted 1st class today (I did kick arse on the phone though & got 12 x 1st class stamps on the way ) lol!
    Pic of parcel to follow

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 2012-110
    Lucylocket
    Lucylocket

Post by Lucylocket Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi
    Received water bottle today, Thank you very much,
    Very handy present for Sophie & Chelsea. And the winners are.................. - Page 2 386646
    fran53
    fran53

Post by fran53 Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:26 am

bee wrote:Hiya, I have recieved Doggie bundle 1 a few days ago but no sign of the 2 toys I won in the auction. I was just wondering where they might have got too ? hope someone can help xx

Doggie Bundle came from me, glad you got it in one piece, but I don't have the toys sorry. Don't know who put them in the auction so not really being much help am I scratch
    bee

Post by bee Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 am

I knew it would happen if I asked about where abouts of squeaky toys! They have arrived today safe and sound so we are in for a very noisy christmas as Toby is going to be in squeaky heaven as he loves them. Mind you it will be interesting to see how long it is before he de-squeaks them current record is about 1 minute lol. Thank you xx
    Alison Evans
    Alison Evans

Post by Alison Evans Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 am

Jess's coat arrived today, it's a perfect fit cheers

Thanks Sue. Picture to follow

And the winners are.................. - Page 2 52970

mcbride

Post by mcbride Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi, Can I just say a big Thank you for my red dog cushion please, picked it up on Christmas Eve, it is beautiful, just my jumper that Pearl and Molly are sharing, Thank you
    rooportia
    rooportia

Post by rooportia Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Reindeer jumper for batterseadog will be posted tomorrow (Saturday 12 th January ). Sorry if there has been any delay, as just got postal address from admin today xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 pm