The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

3 posters

50. Cross Stitch Yorkie Portrait

BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

50.  Cross Stitch Yorkie Portrait  Empty 50. Cross Stitch Yorkie Portrait

Post by BabsHunt Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:39 pm

50.  Cross Stitch Yorkie Portrait  Anc-pc10

What you are bidding on is a pledge to hand stitch a yorkie portrait similar to the picture above in cross stitch. This is an opportunity to commission a unique piece of handcrafted art.

This is what Penny tells me about it:

"This is the picture I'm offering to do (will take about a month to complete) and it will have a real dog tag (silver disc) with name of choice. It will also be framed (my framers are doing me a favour Wink  . I can put a new tag on or use an old name tag that a `special` dog has worn. Will also stitch a collar of your colour choice. So it will be extra personal to you. When I stitched mine, I put a lock of hair at the back before it was framed. Happy to do the same with this."

Please consider the time, skill and materials involved. This would make a perfect 'forever' keepsake.

Starting bid of £50.00 please
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

50.  Cross Stitch Yorkie Portrait  Empty Re: 50. Cross Stitch Yorkie Portrait

Post by cowboyz Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:17 pm

I haven't got a yorkie ..three pekes Very Happy Very Happy 
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:04 pm

I wonder if a Peke could be negotiated?????? How about it for an idea Penny?
    Penny Yorkie Wilson
    Penny Yorkie Wilson

Post by Penny Yorkie Wilson Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:33 pm

I don't have a pattern for pekes, but happy to negotiate. I will have a look for a pattern/kit and come back. Smile
    Penny Yorkie Wilson
    Penny Yorkie Wilson

Post by Penny Yorkie Wilson Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:49 pm

I have found this link - have a look 
    http://www.yiotas-xstitch.com/cross-stitch-kits-patterns/animals/dogs/pekingese 

Let me know what you think x
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:54 pm

I think that's a lovely design, but it's not up to me now - well cowboyz? Have a peep and see what you think.

cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Nooooo that one is not for me No 
    Penny Yorkie Wilson
    Penny Yorkie Wilson

Post by Penny Yorkie Wilson Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi, sorry, are you looking for a picture with a group or single? Amazon has a peek on a cushion with cherry blossom in the background, it's £26 ish to buy. I hope I can help you x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:10 pm