The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

5 posters

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@

BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ Empty @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@

Post by BabsHunt Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:25 pm

The winning names drawn at random are as follows:

1st Prize - 'BUSTER'

2nd Prize - 'WHISKEY'

3rd Prize - 'SADIE'

Congratulations to:

1st - Jennifers791 - Dynky Draught Excluder (is it a bit windy up there Jennifer?)
    2nd - Jennifers791 - The Yorkshire Terrier and Toy Breed Rescue Calendar
    3rd - 'bee' - A very special Dynky mug

Please message Sue to claim your prizes.cheers 

Thank you to every one who took part. You have all raised another £100.00 for the rescue. Thank you xxx

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping 

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 386646 
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ Empty Re: @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@

Post by Ladycool Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Well done to you Babs for organising this Clapping @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 251771 xxxxx

Congratulations to the winners and yes Babs it's very chilly up here lol maybe make the next one a pair of thermals @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 485276 xxx
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ Empty Re: @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@

Post by jennifers791 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Oh Wow! I really did win this time cheers cheers 

The draught excluder is exactly what I need, our doors are pants! lol! We get the wind straight off the Arran hills.

Another calender for the girls to write their own stuff on instead using mine. PERFECT! bounce

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 386646  For your hard work Babs @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 639729 

Yes Jane, we need thermals too @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 676208
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 pm

ladycool wrote:

Congratulations to the winners and yes Babs it's very chilly up here lol maybe make the next one a pair of thermals @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 485276 xxx
    Thermals and a bottle of something to keep you pickled warm it is then Wink 

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 pm

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 226719  Well done winners! And well done Babs. @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 386646 
    bee

Post by bee Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Wow I have actually won something. Thank you so much and look forward to using my very special mug. Sadie was the name of my Yorkie, who only had 3 legs and has been gone over the rainbow bridge more than 3 years ago. She made be gone but definately not forgotton. xx
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:58 pm

bee wrote:Wow I have actually won something. Thank you so much and look forward to using my very special mug. Sadie was the name of my Yorkie, who only had 3 legs and has been gone over the rainbow bridge more than 3 years ago. She made be gone but definately not forgotton. xx
    Ah bless, Sadie brought you luck, and sent you a message from over the bridge.

Well done. @@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 0546 
    WAS7
    WAS7

Post by WAS7 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 am

@@@@ THE WINNING NAMES DRAWN FOR DYNKY'S GAME ARE.... @@@@ 226719 to the winners and to Babs for organising such a good fundraiser! Wonderful that this has raised another £100 for the rescue!! Clapping

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:41 pm