The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+38
Alison Evans
gail
Marion
lucylee1
helen01
Penny Yorkie Wilson
jackie_stout
lindsey
greenastrodog
amandafcct
aggy
Alison Hall
Admin
spencers mum
nessie
silkysal
cowboyz
rooportia
Tina Collins
nanadoolittle
jan101
WAS7
NettyP
kenlescamp
sjr315
charlieangel
ellejay
fran53
jennifers791
nixnix
Ladycool
bee
jeangange1
juliaa
lesleyc
Sueted
BabsHunt
yorkiegirl
42 posters

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

jennifers791

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 Empty Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by jennifers791 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:27 am

No problem Jean, just don't want anyone disappointed. The smaller of my items in envelopes were all sent last week by me and the larger ones in boxes that should have been, were sent yesterday as my son forgot and left them in his car for a week  Mad 
    So between RM & my son I'm not impressed that things are delayed. Just hope everyone receives their items soon.
    Thank you again to everyone that bought them  santa 

jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 Empty Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by jeangange1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Jennifer your son is no different to every ones.My grandson tops it all he was supposed to wash his football teams kit "that is the six year olds that he is manager of" (just stick them in the machine) but left the in the car soaking for a week and they had to be thrown away the little sod but we love him dearly.He is 23 years old by the way.Bet your son is lovely really. sunny AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 575591 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 563941 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 563941 

kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Well I got a lovely surprise in today's post - my phone case, I'd forgotten all about it! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  It's very beautiful, wonderfully made, highly recommended! Jaquelyn is a fine seamstress, and has chosen beautiful dogs' faces for me - what could be finer!

(I've been trying for 20 mins to get a photo on, but Photobucket has changed since I used it last - I'll try again later!! grrrrr. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

jeangange1
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jeangange1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Its arrived Jennifer and its lovely. Even my other half said is smashing.The Calf is so sweet and I think that it is such good quality thank you. AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 386646 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 563941 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 563941 

jennifers791

Post by jennifers791 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:53 pm

That's brilliant Jean  cheers 
    Yes my son is almost 21 and I make the excuse that he's got Aspergers' Syndrome, but in reality, he's just a man  Laughing 
    Hope everyone else has got theirs.

I still can't believe how well this years auction went  confused 

Everyone has been so generous it's totally fabulous.

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 251771 For you all and another  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 386646 to Babs for pulling it all together

WAS7

Post by WAS7 Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Still waiting for mine Jennifer, but am hoping it will arrive by the weekend xx  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 556819

lesleyc

Post by lesleyc Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 pm

I have now received all my items.  Many thanks to all those involved. Great work.  
    AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 639729

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:19 pm

cheers  My parcel of goodies arrived today and I'm delighted with the hand knitted scarves for my two little nieces.  Beautifully made, well done girls.   Thank you also for the extras Jennifer; all little parcels are under the tree (well they were but Lennie's just run past with one in his mouth!)  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 837644   affraid  lol! 
     AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 386646

Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:22 pm

sheilaj wrote:cheers  My parcel of goodies arrived today and I'm delighted with the hand knitted scarves for my two little nieces.  Beautifully made, well done girls.   Thank you also for the extras Jennifer; all little parcels are under the tree (well they were but Lennie's just run past with one in his mouth!)  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 837644   affraid  lol! 

Ahhhhhh *sigh*. Lennie you little handsome rascal  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 485276 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 815117 
    Allicatt
    Allicatt
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by Allicatt Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 pm

My butterfly necklaces arrived today and they are beautiful. There was an extra surprise of two snowmen  Laughing  thank you and Happy Christmas

Last edited by Allicatt on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:22 pm

My parcels arrived,  AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 386646 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 386646 AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 386646 
    WAS7
    WAS7

Post by WAS7 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Little package arrived today Jennifer, thank you so much, the necklaces are beautiful!  cheers
    Alison Evans
    Alison Evans

Post by Alison Evans Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 am

The collars and the jumper arrived yesterday thank you - all the way to Spain!   AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 386646 

Jess says the jumper is just right for night time as it gets a bit chilly here   lol!
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Has everyone who has paid for their items received their goods?

Just like to keep up to date - we don't want any disappointments before Christmas.

If there are any problems posting things out, let us know.

fran53
    fran53

Post by fran53 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:08 am

My lovely bracelet has arrived, beautiful  bounce  Just one more thing to come but it's on it's way so not worried. It'll be here soon.  cheers 

I posted all of mine that were paid for but I'm still waiting for payments. I have PM'd and got a reply from one asking for a paypal address which I have PM'd back to them but the message is still sitting in my Outbox unread and the other person hasn't read my first message so just have to wait and see it they still want them. Won't get them in time for Christmas now  santa 

Alison Evans
    Alison Evans

Post by Alison Evans Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Lulu and Jess´ T shirts arrived today - one ´Puppy Power´and one ´little miss Lucky´how do they know the parcels are for them?

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................ - Page 5 234365 
    teresav

Post by teresav Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 am

Still waiting for my money box xx
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:45 pm

I have messaged lucylee1 (Linda) some time ago to tell her that people are waiting for their items. So far I have had no reply.

She did mention at some stage that she had not been well enough to post things out, so I shall have a chat to Sue about this.
    lindsey
    lindsey

Post by lindsey Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:54 am

I gave Molly her orange tug toy which says clearly BITE ME two minutes later she did exactly that and went straight though it and got the skeaker out! does anyone know which shop it came from because at 3kls I dont think molly should have been able to do that and they should be warn about it before a dog gets hurt. she has a short snout being a peke cross a jack russle type would have no trouble going through it. or we could just call her the destroyer!!
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:56 pm

lindsey wrote:I gave Molly her orange tug toy which says clearly BITE ME two minutes later she did exactly that and went straight though it and got the skeaker out! does anyone know which shop it came from because at 3kls I dont think molly should have been able to do that and they should be warn about it before a dog gets hurt. she has a short snout being a peke  cross a jack russle type would have no trouble going through it. or we could just call her the destroyer!!

My toy did the same Kate. Very disappointing. They were bought from Home Bargains.
    teresav

Post by teresav Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Any news from Lucylee? xx If not, don't chase it, consider it a donation xx
    WAS7
    WAS7

Post by WAS7 Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:22 pm

BabsHunt wrote:
    lindsey wrote:I gave Molly her orange tug toy which says clearly BITE ME two minutes later she did exactly that and went straight though it and got the skeaker out! does anyone know which shop it came from because at 3kls I dont think molly should have been able to do that and they should be warn about it before a dog gets hurt. she has a short snout being a peke  cross a jack russle type would have no trouble going through it. or we could just call her the destroyer!!

My toy did the same Kate. Very disappointing. They were bought from Home Bargains.

Same happened with mine..... the 'Grand-dog' is normally rough on toys but it seemed like a tough toy for him. He soon got through it and the squeaker out though as well as the stuffing - his Christmas Day challenge!!  lol!
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 pm

WAS7 wrote:
    BabsHunt wrote:

Same happened with mine..... the 'Grand-dog' is normally rough on toys but it seemed like a tough toy for him. He soon got through it and the squeaker out though as well as the stuffing - his Christmas Day challenge!!  lol!

They really should be made aware that they are selling potentially harmful items. Sadly no receipt or label left to prove what it was. Someone might like to write them a stern letter though.
    Penny Yorkie Wilson
    Penny Yorkie Wilson

Post by Penny Yorkie Wilson Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi, just wondering when the next auction is, as I have couple of things whenyou are ready x
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Penny Yorkie Wilson wrote:Hi, just wondering when the next auction is, as I have couple of things whenyou are ready x

Thank you Penny, you won't have to wait too long, just giving people a chance to recover from Christmas and there may be one very soon in 2014.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:43 pm