The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+3
gail
jennifers791
Ladycool
7 posters

Can I ask people who won items to give their full name

Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  Empty Can I ask people who won items to give their full name

Post by Ladycool Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:30 pm

The auction has been a wonderful success and well done to everyone who joined in cheers 

However I'm finding many people sending me their address and forgetting to give me their name to send the parcel to, I have their adresses but no names , I'm sorry but cannot go by only a username lol! 

So if peeps wil be so kind to give me their full names to get the address labels organised

Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  386646 xxxxx
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  Empty Re: Can I ask people who won items to give their full name

Post by jennifers791 Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Agree 

Luckily so far I've known the names of those that answered with addresses, I hope Laughing 
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  Empty Re: Can I ask people who won items to give their full name

Post by gail Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:13 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Give the posties a giggle...

how about thinking up summit silly like:

To a dog nut
    or
    To a member of the yorkie clan
    or
    To the one that bought this item just cause your lovely even though you didn't need it
    (that one may be a bit long to fit on the envelope) Laughing 
    or
    just something silly... go on.. ya know it makes sense jocolor 
    jennifers791
    jennifers791

Post by jennifers791 Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  815117 

Now that's a much better idea.
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:10 pm

do peeps really do that gail.............Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  815117 Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  815117 Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  815117

bo ..peep... d.og walker.......N.o.pounds....f.orfree....c.ostalot............just afew
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Ya pair of buggers Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  815117 

Wonder what the posties would make of to the Dragon lady or to the cowboys Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  815117 xxxx
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:57 pm

All parcels I have here will be sent out tomorrow
    Could you please let me know as soon as they are received please
    Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  386646  Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  386646 
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:50 am

M.... nah, no one is mad enough to do anything like that Suspect 

ladycool.. cowboyz and my postie already get a laugh out of us two every year .. and my postie even calls me by the names on my parcels/letters from cowboyz Laughing
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:53 pm

It's all right for you - years ago my son and his mates thought it would be fun to fill in some coupons for freebies, and one regularily still comes to this house, addressed to:

"Big Fat Momma"

affraid 

Cheeky blighters ...Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  46687 

....just because I am Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  676208 
    blondies
    blondies

Post by blondies Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Evening
    I have just pay paled over £11.00 on the donate button for my red fur lined coat i won on the auction
    here is the Unique Transaction ID5L969938VL753952L
    Will contact Nikki direct and let her know i have paid
    thankyou muchly xx
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:13 pm

blondies wrote:Evening
    I have just pay paled over £11.00 on the donate button for my red fur lined coat i won on the auction
    here is the Unique Transaction ID5L969938VL753952L
    Will contact Nikki direct and let her know i have paid
    thankyou muchly xx
    Can I ask people who won items to give their full name  386646 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:38 am