The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+9
giraffe3
rosalie
mulan
minniedog91
susieb
jackie_stout
aspenscript
Ladycool
spiritswind1975
13 posters

Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??

spiritswind1975
    spiritswind1975

Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  Empty Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??

Post by spiritswind1975 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 am

Hi all Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  386646 for taking time to read

I am working on updating the main web site www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk this will
    take me a month or so to get the new looking site up and running, in the mean time

We would like to know if we could use some of the Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  146789 you have entered for the
    Calendar comp ?

Maybe you have a few new Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  146789 we could use.

Also do you have any ideas on what else the main site needs ?

Any ideas would be greatley received.

Julie xx Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  1707
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  Empty Re: Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??

Post by Ladycool Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:14 am

Hi,Ive asked this before as it wsnt allowed but can you include any pics of our dogs gone over the bridge Question
    spiritswind1975
    spiritswind1975

Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  Empty Re: Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??

Post by spiritswind1975 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 am

ladycool wrote:Hi,Ive asked this before as it wsnt allowed but can you include any pics of our dogs gone over the bridge Question

I cant see why not hun.

as long as they are good clear pics as i will have to resize some for the site Very Happy
    spiritswind1975
    spiritswind1975

Post by spiritswind1975 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:19 am

also i will be adding a extra page to the site for the vets that have come together to work along side the rescue.
    aspenscript
    aspenscript

Post by aspenscript Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am

I would be honoured if any of mine appeared, but they aren't rescues just so you know, so no offence taken if you don't Very Happy
    spiritswind1975
    spiritswind1975

Post by spiritswind1975 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 am

aspenscript wrote:I would be honoured if any of mine appeared, but they aren't rescues just so you know, so no offence taken if you don't Very Happy

I will use where i can Very Happy
    jackie_stout
    jackie_stout
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by jackie_stout Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 pm

you can use the ones of Lucy and any others that I have put on.
    susieb
    susieb

Post by susieb Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:26 pm

yes you can use mine but they are not yorkies. Kara is a jack russell but came from the rescue feb 2010.
    minniedog91
    minniedog91
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by minniedog91 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Happy for you to use any of mine sent here. Best of luck xx
    spiritswind1975
    spiritswind1975

Post by spiritswind1975 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 pm

susieb wrote:yes you can use mine but they are not yorkies. Kara is a jack russell but came from the rescue feb 2010.

Still classed as a small breed hun

we have been known to have JR in for adoption Very Happy
    mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by mulan Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I dont think I have many photos of my dogs on here (non from this rescue), but your more than welcome to use any of the foster doglets that ive had here.

Hugs

Mu
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Boon is a Jack Russell cross, I fostered him for a month 2009/10 he went off some where else then he came back to us, I always say we share him with the rescue and he was on the cover of the Dogs Today earlier this year. With the rescue mentioned inside. Photo's under Boon's photo shoot if you need any, post 26.Laughing

I only went to the photo shoot to see if the rescue could be mentioned or I would not have bothered, had no idea they would put in the mag let alone on the front cover.

Last edited by rosalie on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    susieb
    susieb

Post by susieb Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:32 pm

susieb wrote:yes you can use mine but they are not yorkies. Kara is a jack russell but came from the rescue feb 2010.

when Kara was with the rescue she was known as Flossy then Milly and we called her Kara. She was 3kg when we picked her up now she is a healthy 5.5kg and has lost the biting and lurching at everything attitude.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi

Gary & I give permission to you to use any of the photo's he has taken and posted on here or has posted links to Photobucket account, as that is only used for the rescue's photo's.
    There is only the one's from the Dog Show that you may need to ask for those peoples permission, but I do know that all people & dogs Gary took photo's of on the day, where asked and no-one objected, so they should also be OK to use.
    giraffe3
    giraffe3

Post by giraffe3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi , you can certainiy use any I have put on Very Happy
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm

You can use any of mine .... Question for all that entered Calendar comp ??  575591
    Alison Evans
    Alison Evans

Post by Alison Evans Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:39 pm

mine too
    nicki
    nicki

Post by nicki Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi Julie,

I'm more than happy for you to use Missy's picture on the new website (The April picture). I do have some other pics I could send but my own computer is broklen at present so can't send them for a few days.

How do I get them to you - what should I do to upload them?

Regards

Nicki
    maggielou
    maggielou
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by maggielou Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi Julie you can use any of mine of Tina,sandy and Misty and Monty would love to be included as well with his duck of course. Lol

Love
    Maggielou x
    Hazel1558
    Hazel1558

Post by Hazel1558 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:26 pm

I am totally happy with mine being included on the new site.
    Benji is Mr September Very Happy
    Feel free to use any photo's I have posted on the forum as well.
    He was a rescue fur baby from this wonderful site so I feel that its only right to give my permission.
    When I submitted the photo for the calendar I signed a disclosure giving permission for YTTBR to use the photo for fund raising etc.

I also have photo's of my previous fur baby too who sadly passed away.
    She was a Yorkshire Terrier so I am happy to send some photo's of her if needed.
    I dont think you will be short of piccies anyway and I hope it goes well really cant wait to see it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:42 pm