The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+9
Ladycool
jacksprat
nessie
tandymar
The Fairy
TixxyGirl
sally002
aspenscript
yorkiegirl
13 posters

Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please

Poll

Which two do you like

[ 2 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left2%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left16%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left11%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 28 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left28%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left2%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left12%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left9%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_left20%Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 100
    Poll closed
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Empty Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please

Post by yorkiegirl Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Andrew & I are finding it very hard to decide which pictures we want to put on the calendar of Amber so we have chosen some of our favourites & would like you all to vote on which one you would like to see on the fronmt cover & which one for June.
    The one with the most votes will be on the front & the next most will be inside.
    Thank you all for doing this is was too hard for me to choose

Pic One
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please IMG_1844-1

Pic Two
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please IMG_2521-1

Pic Three
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please IMG_1740

Pic Four
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please AMBER02

Pic Five
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please AnAmberday

Pic Six
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please IMG_0849

Pic Seven
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Amber_10

Pic Eight
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please IMG_2728

This one is not in the poll, but fot those who never knew her when she first came in she looked like this.
    Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please MVC-0908-06-1

aspenscript
    aspenscript

Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Empty Re: Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please

Post by aspenscript Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:49 pm

She was really Beautiful x
    sally002
    sally002

Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please Empty Re: Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please

Post by sally002 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:04 pm

All really sweet but love the one of her asleep so want to cuddle her - would like to send a pic of my little Annie - we rescued her in January this year from a friends sister who had bought a GSD puppy which had treated her like a toy, so she has a few issues but in general has settled really well with our two 'jackadoodles' they all walk together really well and love a trip to the seaside. Would send a picture if I knew how! regards Sally002
    TixxyGirl

Post by TixxyGirl Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi

I don't mean to put a spanner in the works but my Dolly was chosen for the month of June, has this now changed ?

Regards

TixxyGirl
    aspenscript
    aspenscript

Post by aspenscript Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Sally they had a competition earlier this year where you could enter photos for each month.. so it's all sorted now I think.. but next year I guess they'll do another lovely calendar so you could enter them then.. you can always share your pics with us all anyway.. I love piccies Very Happy

The Fairy
    The Fairy

Post by The Fairy Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 pm

God, how do you decide.....I like them alllllllll. I think pic three is lovely, Rolling Eyes she looks so alert happy and healthy, Rolling Eyes but then again i like the one of her asleep, Rolling Eyes and with her trophy and her rosette Rolling Eyes and lying down outside Rolling Eyes and standing in the kitchen, Rolling Eyes then again the first one she looks healthy Rolling Eyes and then again the second one with her toothy grin. Rolling Eyes Sorry of no help what so ever i'm afraid. Very Happy
    tandymar
    tandymar
    Fundraiser/Foster Carer

Post by tandymar Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Awwww what lovely pics but I've chosen my two which ended up easier than I thought.

Vote for 2 pictures of Amber for the calendar please 828448
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm

TixxyGirl wrote:Hi

I don't mean to put a spanner in the works but my Dolly was chosen for the month of June, has this now changed ?

Regards

TixxyGirl

I thought you had been contacted & asked if you would be November on the calendar?
    OMG I am so sorry will contact Mulan & the rest of Admin to see what went wrong.
    TixxyGirl

Post by TixxyGirl Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:28 pm

yorkiegirl wrote:

Regards

TixxyGirl

I thought you had been contacted & asked if you would be November on the calendar?
    OMG I am so sorry will contact Mulan & the rest of Admin to see what went wrong.

It's all sorted Sue, I hadn't been told about the change to November, but that's fine with me. Smile Smile
    yorkiegirl
    yorkiegirl
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 pm

TixxyGirl wrote:
    yorkiegirl wrote:

Regards

TixxyGirl

It's all sorted Sue, I hadn't been told about the change to November, but that's fine with me. Smile Smile

I am really sorry.
    Are you sure that Nov is ok with you.
    TixxyGirl

Post by TixxyGirl Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

yorkiegirl wrote:
    TixxyGirl wrote:
    yorkiegirl wrote:

Regards

TixxyGirl

I am really sorry.
    Are you sure that Nov is ok with you.
    Yes, November is fine. I like pictures 2 and 7 of Amber. Smile Smile

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Beautiful little girl. I didn't know her but I love pics: 3 and 6.
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Oh no i just re read and I could have picked two pics and I only voted for one Rolling Eyes can I say I also like pic 4 as well
    jacksprat
    jacksprat

Post by jacksprat Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 am

Good luck Amber from us xx
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 am

All the pictures are lovely, was hard to decide...RIP Amber Love3
    minniedog91
    minniedog91
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by minniedog91 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Aaaw, Amber! What a legend, I only met her once but by DOG she stays in the memory. Such a character, with bags of attitude, widdled where she wanted, nipped anyone silly enough to put silly fingers in the silly way, and LOVED her forever home with mummy & daddy.

After a marathon of pain and suffering with abuse, abandonment and surgeries, she was a deeply loved mascot of this rescue. Lovely to see her on the calendar. Clapping
    KarenP
    KarenP

Post by KarenP Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 am

That was so hard to choose! Gorgeous little girl xxx
    Sueted
    Sueted

Post by Sueted Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:37 am

She was beautiful. Wonderful eyes - you could drown in them
    Tetley
    Tetley

Post by Tetley Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Pictures 2 and 8 are my favourites! What a lovely little face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:20 pm