The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+11
Ladycool
gail
loobylew17
BabsHunt
jackie_stout
lucylee1
EllieBelly
Sparday
tandymar
Tina Collins
jaguar
15 posters

Would you like to do this for us??????

jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Would you like to do this for us?????? Empty Would you like to do this for us??????

Post by jaguar Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 pm

To raise a few more pennies for the coffers............................

we are having a bit of fun by you all getting a jar, bottle, anything that will hold small change........

By putting you 1p-2p-5p10p into a container for 3 months then count it & who ever collects the most will get a prize (not telling what as its a suprise prize)
    Then we all go to the bank & put it into the rescue account & Sue will get a suprise at how much we have all saved. I know its hard to save at the moment but we only need the small change you can spare
    If you get a smartie tube & fill it with 2p's when its full that will be £1
    £1 coins that will be £15 it soon adds up doesnt it?????

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

this is a big thank-you to everyone who is going to help us
    Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646

Tina Collins
    Tina Collins
    Admin Assistant
    Admin Assistant

Would you like to do this for us?????? Empty Re: Would you like to do this for us??????

Post by Tina Collins Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 pm

I always take my 1p, 2p & 5p coins out of my purse and put them into a bag for a charity so guess I will just have to add my 10p coins to it as well lol!
    tandymar
    tandymar
    Fundraiser/Foster Carer

Would you like to do this for us?????? Empty Re: Would you like to do this for us??????

Post by tandymar Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Val is so busy at the moment with potential new slaves for one of the fosters she has asked me to add a little to the above.

If you have children, grand children or nieces and nephews encourage them to get involved, and if they do a special prize can be awarded to them. The child who has made the most effort will get a "Mystery Prize"

Please join in the fun - every little helps. Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 386646 Would you like to do this for us?????? 459406 Would you like to do this for us?????? 459406
    Sparday
    Sparday

Post by Sparday Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I have a cache of small change ready to send lol. will try to raid OH jar also.
    EllieBelly
    EllieBelly

Post by EllieBelly Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm up for it. I will find a jar now!!!
    lucylee1
    lucylee1

Post by lucylee1 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 pm

I will help, dont know about £1 coins never have many of them left in my purse.Laughing
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:32 am

lucylee1 wrote:I will help, dont know about £1 coins never have many of them left in my purse.Laughing

we dont want £1 coins it was only an example. small change only & only what you can afford.....
    jackie_stout
    jackie_stout
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by jackie_stout Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:14 am

Already have a jar just need to count it and take it to the bank. Would you like to do this for us?????? 64587
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Will do - OH is the one with jingling money in his pocket - I shall rattle the jar at him on a regular basis.
    loobylew17
    loobylew17

Post by loobylew17 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:06 am

I already have a jar with small coins so will take round family and grab their change a swear jar would soon mount up not me of course, not sure if I have bank details, memory goes when you reach 60 so can you direct me the right way, cheers. lol!
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 am

loobylew17 wrote:I already have a jar with small coins so will take round family and grab their change a swear jar would soon mount up not me of course, not sure if I have bank details, memory goes when you reach 60 so can you direct me the right way, cheers. lol!

nooo don't mention a swear jar... i'd be skint!!!! lol!
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 pm

A swear jar? Well that's bl**&*ng marvellous!
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:52 pm

gail wrote:
    loobylew17 wrote:I already have a jar with small coins so will take round family and grab their change a swear jar would soon mount up not me of course, not sure if I have bank details, memory goes when you reach 60 so can you direct me the right way, cheers. lol!

nooo don't mention a swear jar... i'd be skint!!!! lol!

I bet you would missus..... Would you like to do this for us?????? 815117

BabsHunt wrote:A swear jar? Well that's bl**&*ng marvellous!

Love it Babs.... Would you like to do this for us?????? 815117 ...p.s...that will be a £1... Would you like to do this for us?????? 850170
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Cough affraid - ok, that's a quid in the pot!
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 am

I took my son back to his Uni after being home to scoff his easter eggs for a week.

When we got up to his room, I noticed a jar on his desk.

"Oooh, how long have you been collecting those?" I asked
    "Since I came here to Uni last September" he replied

I was impressed. I knew he was a skinflint, but didn't know he was into collecting pennies and tuppences, the jar was full to the lid with coppers.

"You can have it for the dog charity" he smiled - now that was even more of a shock.
    "But what about your little jar of pennies - it's taken you ages to collect all these" I replied
    "Ah, doesn't matter, I've got a Sonic the Hedgehog piggy bank there to fill" he grinned (yes he is nearly 21 - Sonic? don't ask).
    So guys, I have no idea how much is in there, haven't had time to count it yet, but this is Gazz's contribution. Honestly, if you knew what a tight**** he is, you'd fall off your perches, not a bit like his daft mum who can't keep her purse shut Would you like to do this for us?????? 676208
    It's not gonna be a fortune - hey, we're only talking 1p's and 2p's here.
    Maybe you'd like to guess the total before I count it?

Would you like to do this for us?????? P4110010
    Gazz, you're a good lad Would you like to do this for us?????? 0546
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 am

£4.57 well its worth a try Would you like to do this for us?????? 639729
    tandymar
    tandymar
    Fundraiser/Foster Carer

Post by tandymar Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 am

I'm rubbish at this sort of thing but I'll have a go - £6.55 Do I get a prize if I get it right? lol!
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Now that's an idea, I shall award a little mystery prize to whoever guesses the closest.

I shall count them and the closest gets to win - just for fun. The result will be posted here on SUNDAY 15th April - and if I get distracted, give me a nudge.
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 pm

pretty pink lid .. I guess £3.88........ Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Would you like to do this for us?????? 639729 Would you like to do this for us?????? 639729 Would you like to do this for us?????? 639729 for Gaz, who takes after his generous Mum!
    Sheilaj, Bonnie and Monty Pontyxxx
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Counted and verified, and photographed - so no cheating, lol! Suspect

One of you is pretty close already - ANY MORE GUESSES? scratch scratch scratch bounce
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:21 pm

I'll go for £6.24 please xxxx
    tandymar
    tandymar
    Fundraiser/Foster Carer

Post by tandymar Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 pm

BabsHunt wrote:Counted and verified, and photographed - so no cheating, lol! Suspect

One of you is pretty close already - ANY MORE GUESSES? scratch scratch scratch bounce

Now you do realise that Auntie Val will give us into trouble cos she gave us three months to save up our pennies but it was a good wee guessing game can't wait to see how much is there. Now I'm away to hide Hide
    babycakes.49
    babycakes.49

Post by babycakes.49 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I guess £3.47, I have a quality street jar under my sink that we throw anything below £ coins in and its half full, wonder how much is in there already??
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 pm

tandymar wrote:
    BabsHunt wrote:Counted and verified, and photographed - so no cheating, lol! Suspect

Now you do realise that Auntie Val will give us into trouble cos she gave us three months to save up our pennies but it was a good wee guessing game can't wait to see how much is there. Now I'm away to hide Hide

Ah, but this is not a detour from the coin collecting, just a bit of fun in the meantime, and a reminder that even pennies mount up........keep putting your small change in a pot everybody. cheers

BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm

I feel like shouting 'LOWER, LOWER' 'HIGHER, HIGHER' - but my lips are sealed Twisted Evil

Helpful hint - over £2 and under £7
    tandymar
    tandymar
    Fundraiser/Foster Carer

Post by tandymar Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm

BabsHunt wrote:I feel like shouting 'LOWER, LOWER' 'HIGHER, HIGHER' - but my lips are sealed Twisted Evil

Helpful hint - over £2 and under £7

Would you like to do this for us?????? 815117 What are you like - can't wait till Sunday.
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Gordon said £5.24 Would you like to do this for us?????? 52970

Frazer said £4.56 Would you like to do this for us?????? 52970
    lucylee1
    lucylee1

Post by lucylee1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:04 pm

£5-26p.

Lucylee.
    BabsHunt
    BabsHunt

Post by BabsHunt Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Would you like to do this for us?????? 1707 still sayin' nuffin' yet - but it's still out there - close but no cigar yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:11 am