The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+3
VKayC
kenlescamp
Admin
7 posters

Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please

Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please Empty Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please

Post by Admin Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 am

We need items for the tombola at the dog show.

We need great and also not so great items.
    Have you got a something small and silly you no longer want that you could donate? It will be good to have some 'booby' prizes too (and no we don't mean your old grey bras) Laughing

Have you got a set of scourers or brushes? If you can split them up, put some with washing up gloves, washing up liquid, etc then it'll make a set. Have you an old unused soap you can put with a flannel and a toothbrush, that would make another set. You get the idea.

It would be lovely to have some great prizes too so do you have any unwanted birthday or christmas presents that you could donate?

We have plenty of teddies now thanks to your generosity.

If you have any items to donate, please send them to Yorkie Towers

Grange Cottage
    32 High Street
    Osbournby
    Lincs NG34 0DP

kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please Empty Re: Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please

Post by kenlescamp Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 am

Did you get my parcel? Some of those things would do nicely for a small tombola prize, I think. Laughing
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please Empty Re: Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please

Post by Admin Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 am

Yes that was a great parcel, Sue received it Saturday, thank you so much. We will be using them for the tombola Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 386646
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 am

Good-o. I've got one more tiny, tiny teddy, he might do for the tombola...I'll see what else I can find xxx
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Would you prefer I posted the things to you before the show, or brought them with me on the day - I think I can feel another parcel coming on!!!

Laughing Laughing
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Admin Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:53 pm

kenlescamp wrote:Would you prefer I posted the things to you before the show, or brought them with me on the day - I think I can feel another parcel coming on!!!

Laughing Laughing

To save postage you can bring them with you.

Just in case you would prefer to post them, yorkie towers address is
    Grange Cottage
    32 High Street
    Osbournby
    Lincs NG34 0DP

kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi

2 parcels posted this afternoon, assorted items. I'l bring the heavier ones with me I think. Probably be more before the show xxxx

cheers
    VKayC
    VKayC

Post by VKayC Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Is the above address the one I use to send some unwanted but never used jewellery that would be great to auction off at some point?
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Yes please VKayC

Grange Cottage
    32 High Street
    Osbournby
    Lincs NG34 0DP
    VKayC
    VKayC

Post by VKayC Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Will put them in the post on Monday. Hope you like them.
    VKayC
    VKayC

Post by VKayC Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Was wondering if you got the jewellery I sent to you a couple of weeks ago. I will keep a look out for anything else I think will be useful
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 am

VKayC wrote:Was wondering if you got the jewellery I sent to you a couple of weeks ago. I will keep a look out for anything else I think will be useful

Hiya

Sue did a thank you post here:
    http://yorkie-rescue.friendhood.net/t10123-a-very-big-thank-you-to-you-all

Thank you so much for sending the gorgeous jewllery Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 386646
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 am

I have something from my sons bedroom he was given, its a bit saucy, so will send it to Sue. If i can find it again I keep hiding it. Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 234365
    Alison Evans
    Alison Evans

Post by Alison Evans Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 am

The mind boggles Rosalie Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 815117 Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 815117
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 234365 not sure if it would be put on the auction Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 308899
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm

rosalie wrote: Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 234365 not sure if it would be put on the auction Silly / fun / everyday items needed for tombola needed please 308899

Maybe tell us and see..... Question lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:45 am