The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

2 posters

Salt Dough plaits

mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Salt Dough plaits Empty Salt Dough plaits

Post by mulan Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am

Hello All

These plaits are entirely made from salt dough, even the butterflies and flowers, Except the brown & gold leafs.

They are unique and exclusive to this rescue only, You will not find these in the shops, They are another one of our stocking filler special gifts. At £5 each and thats including p&p, Its a lovely and original gift for Mum or Nan, and they look great hanging anywhere not just in the kitchen. And all sales go directly to the rescue.

I will be taking orders prior to 1st December, but payment will not be expected until then. I can take personal orders i.e special colors to match your kitchen or curtains, just flowers or just butterflies, The choice is yours. Please pm me with your orders or any questiona, These vary in length from 4inches to 7 inches, The circles are roughly between 2 & 4inch's round.

Salt Dough plaits Xmasstall003

Salt Dough plaits Xmasstall004

Thanks For Looking

Mulan
    kentishlass
    kentishlass
    Foster Co ordinator UK
    Foster Co ordinator UK

Salt Dough plaits Empty Re: Salt Dough plaits

Post by kentishlass Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:26 am

i think these are great mulan..these will sell all year round..
    they would look great in a farmhouse type kitchen as well...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm