The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+12
ellejay
gail
Tina Collins
grumpydos
rosalie
cowboyz
helen01
Rosiesmum
Ladycool
spiritswind1975
nessie
jaguar
16 posters

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU.

jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. Empty TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU.

Post by jaguar Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 pm

HI EVERY-ONE WOULD YOU LIKE TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE RESCUE & WIN A PRIZE AT THE SAME TIME.

IF SO THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.

1, everyone chooses a number from 1-100 or however many people want to join.

2, you can choose as many numbers as you want but each number is £1 per draw. (a month)

& you keep these numbers for as long as we run a tote.unless you want to drop out & that number becomes available again.

3, if no-one has the winning number or hasn't paid that month the prize rolls over to the following month, this can only roll over

3 times & on the 3rd time another number must be drawn until its won.

4, every month a number is drawn out of the hat the winner receives half of what is collected in

the remainder goes to the rescue.

i.e; £100 collected in = £50 to winner & £50 to the rescue.

the more you spend the more chances you have to win & the more the rescue will have to spend on the furbabies.

hope this is ok !!!!!!

WE ALL KNOW THE COST OF VETS BILLS & KEEPING THE RESCUE RUNNING SO COME ALL OF YOU WE WOULD LIKE TO START THIS WEEKEND COLLECTING MONEY IN VIA PAYPAL DIRECT TO RESCUE AS YOU WOULD WITH EVERYTHING ELSE.

CAN YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN!!!!! A.S.A.P.

THANK-YOU

VALXXXX TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 459406 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 556819 YOU ALL THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

nessie
    nessie

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. Empty Re: TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU.

Post by nessie Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Great Idea, I would be interested TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 459406
    spiritswind1975
    spiritswind1975

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. Empty Re: TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU.

Post by spiritswind1975 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Nice one, cheers Include me please Very Happy
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Me to TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 563941
    Rosiesmum
    Rosiesmum
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by Rosiesmum Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Brill idea - does that mean we could paypal £12 and be paid up for the year?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:02 pm

i am up for it
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Me too please cheers
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Same question as Rosies mum if we pay for a complete year of numbers then surely paypal takes less .. but am unsure scratch scratch anyone able to clarify... although it hurts me to give p/pal anything so would rather pay a cheque into the pot .. Let me know .. which ever way I am up for a game .. TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 64587 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 253235 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 251771
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 pm

cowboyz...

I dont use the DONATE button but instead log in to my paypal account then...

When paying by paypal click on the SEND money, and NOT THE PURCHASE button ,
    Instead.
    I click on PERSONAL and the GIFT button .
    I think this way saves the rescue fees for withdrawl scratch
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Erm scratch scratch TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 815117
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 am

Paypal wanted to charge me to send money like that last time because I did not have money in the paypal account, it had to come straight from my bank account. TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 90816 to extra paying like that.
    grumpydos
    grumpydos
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by grumpydos Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:46 am

Count us in.

If you have internet banking you can very easily set up the monthly amount to go directly into the YTTBR with no charge to you or the Rescue.

Mr and Mrs Grumpydos
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 am

I don't think internet banking will suit us and I can pay money or cheques into the Yorky account at the bank, when I go shopping.
    Paypal never used to do it.
    Tina Collins
    Tina Collins
    Admin Assistant
    Admin Assistant

Post by Tina Collins Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Count me in.
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:59 pm

me too

or is that three

or four

ok me 100th lol!
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:19 pm

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 64587 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 253235 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 251771 if I send a cheque to val and my numbers ( made out to YTTBR) for a year that will be TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 64587 then .. please say... TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 64587 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 234365
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 am

Hi Cowboy,
    thank you for your offer to pay 12 months, its a fantastic idea, if you send Sue the cheque & then she could tell me its paid, just easier that way as the cheque isn't going backwards & forwards & possibly getting lost. your number will change colour,
    i will also keep a hard copy just incase my TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 318913 computer goes down or i have a brain malfunction confused TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 815117
    thanks to you all hopefully the numbers will be up & running by the weekend SO KEEP LOOKING TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 386646 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 386646 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 386646
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Cheque will be be in post later tonight then .. will now decide what number I want scratch scratch lol!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 am

I'd be interested, do we pick just one number for the whole year or can we select a different one for each month.

Ju xx

I'll send a cheque asap
    ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 am

What a great idea. !!

I will do this later this evening, and will get some of the other family members to pick a number when we all together for dinner.
    helen01
    helen01
    Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 pm

julieandreo wrote:I'd be interested, do we pick just one number for the whole year or can we select a different one for each month.

Ju xx

I'll send a cheque asap

You can do it either way Ju, some people will already have booked their numbers for the year so you can vary your numbers and pay monthly, keep the same numbers and pay monthly or book numbers for the year and pay annually Very Happy

People must remember though that if you book your numbers for the year, but pay monthly, you must post your confirmation number each month as if the funds/donation have not been received and your number comes up you will miss out on the chance to win that month Shocked

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

I'd like the same number for each month but mum would also like to join in as well so I'll be sending a cheque for £24 if someone would be kind enough to tell me who it's payable to and the address to send it to please.
    Fingers out girls so that I can post it tomorrow please. lol!

Ju xx
    jaguar
    jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

send your cheque to Sue, pm her for address, choose your numbers & hey presto its all done.

cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 pm

sent you a pm Ju with details .. TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 64587

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

Thanks cowboyz received pm. I'll send the cheque off tomorrow with my number choice, both mum and me would like the same number for each month if that's ok.

Ju xx
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:51 pm

What numbers are you wanting then Ju or this a I will take the one that wins TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 815117 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 815117 just realised you are sending numbers with cheque .. keeping it a secret TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 850170 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 850170 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 815117

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:47 pm

I've sent my cheque to Sue today along with my choice of numbers but rather than bother her I would appreciate if someone in the know could let me know that the cheque has been received. Bl**dy post office took 14 days to deliver a first class letter for me, bless their cotton socks!! TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 308899

Ju xx
    roseyrays

Post by roseyrays Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi there interested in doing the tote.
    Not sure how it is being done.
    Is there somewhere we can see what numbers have already been choosen, or are we given a number that is free,
    Paypal sounds a good way to pay for me, let me know how this can happen.
    Still new to all this thanks all,

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi, go into yorkie prize draw in this TOTE section and you'll see the numbers in red, they are the ones that have been taken so you can choose from the black ones.
    You'll soon get the hang of it if I haven't confused you too much. lol!

Ju xx
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 pm

And pay by pay pal which is the yellow donate button on the home page .. roserays .. TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. 64587

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:26 am