The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+12
ellejay
gail
Tina Collins
grumpydos
rosalie
cowboyz
helen01
Rosiesmum
Ladycool
spiritswind1975
nessie
jaguar
16 posters

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU.

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 Empty Re: TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

I'd like the same number for each month but mum would also like to join in as well so I'll be sending a cheque for £24 if someone would be kind enough to tell me who it's payable to and the address to send it to please.
    Fingers out girls so that I can post it tomorrow please. lol!

Ju xx

jaguar
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 Empty Re: TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU.

Post by jaguar Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

send your cheque to Sue, pm her for address, choose your numbers & hey presto its all done.

cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 pm

sent you a pm Ju with details .. TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 64587

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

Thanks cowboyz received pm. I'll send the cheque off tomorrow with my number choice, both mum and me would like the same number for each month if that's ok.

Ju xx

cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:51 pm

What numbers are you wanting then Ju or this a I will take the one that wins TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 815117 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 815117 just realised you are sending numbers with cheque .. keeping it a secret TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 850170 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 850170 TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 815117

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:47 pm

I've sent my cheque to Sue today along with my choice of numbers but rather than bother her I would appreciate if someone in the know could let me know that the cheque has been received. Bl**dy post office took 14 days to deliver a first class letter for me, bless their cotton socks!! TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 308899

Ju xx

roseyrays

Post by roseyrays Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi there interested in doing the tote.
    Not sure how it is being done.
    Is there somewhere we can see what numbers have already been choosen, or are we given a number that is free,
    Paypal sounds a good way to pay for me, let me know how this can happen.
    Still new to all this thanks all,

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi, go into yorkie prize draw in this TOTE section and you'll see the numbers in red, they are the ones that have been taken so you can choose from the black ones.
    You'll soon get the hang of it if I haven't confused you too much. lol!

Ju xx

cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 pm

And pay by pay pal which is the yellow donate button on the home page .. roserays .. TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 64587
    mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 am

oohhhhhhhhhh this is the tote thingy page Clapping
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 pm

No mrgnu there is another which has all the numbers on .. and they go red when picked .. come on press some more keys and get yourself a number .. TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 64587
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 pm

mrgnu1958 wrote:oohhhhhhhhhh this is the tote thingy page Clapping

that made me giggle.. have you been glued to the 'we need a home section' then Laughing

come and join in on the tote which has the numbers on the other thread. you can do it monthly if you want bounce
    mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:14 pm

cheers gailg"y..ill do it over the weekend as im just out to trawl the streets of London in me big black Taxi Help
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Laughing could be worse... just think about the bus drivers dealing with the great unwashed lol! at least you can turn the light off and say your busy TOTE TO RAISE MONEY FOR RESCUE & A PRIZE FOR YOU. - Page 2 676208
    mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:00 pm

BLIMEY!!! you MUST know me Shocked
    Jalazar
    Jalazar

Post by Jalazar Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:02 pm

59 and 77 please Love3
    Admin
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Jalazar wrote:59 and 77 please Love3

Please can you post your confirmation numbers on the other thread (titled Yorkie tote - September) and then we will add them for you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:05 pm