The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+4
KarenP
Marion
tilly790
kilmousk
8 posters

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue

kilmousk
    kilmousk

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Empty Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue

Post by kilmousk Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Bailey is an 9 month old bichon frise x yorkshire terrier and is currently on foster in Seaford, East Sussex.

The Bailey Fact File
    Dog status: Brilliant
    Cat status: unknown
    Child status: Very good, could be rehomed with children aged 8 years plus
    House training: Good but has had odd accident
    Home alone: Good for a few hours, has always been left with canine company in foster home
    Basic training: Has learnt to sit and wait with his foster home and is now working on walking nicely on the lead

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Bailey2

Bailey is a lovely little lad, cute and gentle he will make someone a wonderful companion. Bailey is living in foster care with a varied pack of dogs and he is good with all of them and dogs he meets out on walks of all sizes and ages. He can be rehomed with other dogs or on his own if he has plenty of human company.

Bailey has never lived with cats and has not been cat tested so is an unknown quantity in that respect. He came to us as a surrender meaning we have all his history, we know he has not lived with cats before.

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Bailey3

Bailey likes his walks and would like to have an active new home who will get him out and about. He is a young dog who would benefit from some further training including walking calmly on the lead.

Bailey is a very social dog and loves people. He can be rehomed with children over the age of 8 years.

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Bailey

All Hope Rescue dogs are neutered, vaccinated, wormed, flea treated and microchipped prior to rehoming. A homecheck will be required, and you will need to come and meet the dog with your own dogs and family. Hope Rescue rehomes throughout the UK. A Pre-Home Interest Form can be downloaded from www.hoperescue.org.uk and should be returned to dogs@hoperescue.org.uk

tilly790
    tilly790

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Empty Re: Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue

Post by tilly790 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:06 am

Very cute..
    Marion

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Empty Re: Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue

Post by Marion Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 am

What a lovely little boy... Love1 ...why was he surrendered...what's his history please
    KarenP
    KarenP

Post by KarenP Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 pm

She is so pretty and so like my little pupster. Good luck finding a new forever home little one.
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Marion are you starting on a drinking theme now ..thought you were full.. got to admit he is Love2
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

He does look lovely, almost just what the oh ordered..........

Lesley Love1
    Marion

Post by Marion Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:06 pm

cowboyz wrote:Marion are you starting on a drinking theme now ..thought you were full.. got to admit he is Love2

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  815117 Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  90816 Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  90816 Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  90816 i have my full quota.....its a thought though for when i find my man with 5 bedrooms and 2 acres Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  234365
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi folks

On the Hope Rescue site Bailey is shown as Reserved.

Lesley xx Crying or Very sad
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:47 pm

kenlescamp private message kilmousk..... she will tell you for definate and she will also keep her eyes and ears open for whatever it is you are after should one not appear here.. but that doesnt mean I am giving you permission to leave us.. Hide
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Cheers, will do

L xxx
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:12 pm

AaAwww Bailey, what a lovely boy and very local to me Love2
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Lesley, he was reserved but is re available again through no fault of his own cheers
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks Nessie.I can feel a conversation with OH coming on!! Wish me luck, it's not easy. Jackey, I feel for you, I really do.

Lesley xx
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Bailey may look more like a Bichon but he certainly ACTS more like a terrier! He is a bundle of mischief who doesn't know what to get into next.

He loves to grab your feet or trouser leg while you walk which is something we are working on - unfortunately, Bobby feels he needs to tell him off too which tends to make things worse. He also likes to jump in the bath - and has even jumped in the shower whilst I was still in there!!

He and Maisie are firm friends so the chance of a quiet relaxing night on the sofa is no longer a possibility. Maisie has shown Bailey how to open the tumble dryer and how to hide under the middle of the bed and move quickly from side to side whenever he is approached by a human.

He is getting better on the lead - but his recall still needs lots of work. His ears are still a little sore so this could be causing some temporary loss of hearing still - it has definitely improved.

He loves to sleep up close and I often wake to find him keeping one of my ears warm - he is a real live teddy bear.

A few more pics for you - looking as tho butter wouldn't melt - don't be fooled!!!!

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Bailey4

Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  Bailey5
    Becci1998
    Becci1998

Post by Becci1998 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Not to sound frustrated but just before I got Katie, I applied for Bailey and he was already reserved - grrr! Way too soon to push for THREE dogs!
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:08 am

Unfortunately Bailey seems to get reserved and then the offer fails at the last moment - I hasten to add not when they meet him Laughing Both times we have found homecheckers and the potential home has either pulled out just before the check or afterwards

Sorry that you missed out Becci
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Bailey has been rehomed
    kenlescamp
    kenlescamp

Post by kenlescamp Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:09 pm

That's great, so pleased for him Bailey - Yorkie x Bichon with Hope Rescue  226719

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 am