The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

4 posters

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue)

kilmousk
    kilmousk

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) Empty Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue)

Post by kilmousk Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Roly is a 6 month old chocolate labrador and is currently on foster in Aberystwyth, West Wales.

The Roly Fact File
    Dog status: adores other dogs and would love a home with calm, relaxed canine company
    Cat status: Very good
    Child status: Could be rehomed with dog savvy children 8 years plus if they understood his limitations
    House training: Good
    Home alone: He loves company and would like a new home where someone is home for the best part of the day
    Basic training: Coming along nicely

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) Roly-1

Roly is not your usual chunky, robust labrador puppy (just yet!). He is the sweetest, quietest, most laid back puppy in the whole world with a very lovely nature.

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) Roly2-1

Sadly, Roly has hip dysplasia in both his hips. He is looking for a very special owner who is willing to take him on despite this condition and allow him to bloom and develop in his own way.

Roly still needs help with his house training and will need a home where someone is with him for the best part of the day.

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) Roly3-1

Roly is in foster with other dogs and cats who he is well behaved with. He would love a home with canine company as long as they were not too boisterous for him.

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) Roly4

All Hope Rescue dogs are neutered, vaccinated, wormed, flea treated and microchipped prior to rehoming. A homecheck will be required, and you will need to come and meet the dog with your own dogs and family. Hope Rescue rehomes throughout the UK. A Pre-Home Interest Form can be downloaded from www.hoperescue.org.uk and should be returned to dogs@hoperescue.org.uk

tilly790
    tilly790

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) Empty Re: Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue)

Post by tilly790 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Beautiful puppy..he wont be waiting long...
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) Empty Re: Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue)

Post by kilmousk Sat May 21, 2011 2:31 am

Roly is now being fostered in Cornwall and is a typical miscievious puppy. His hips are holding up well at the moment and he is building up good muscle tone.

He is still looking for a forever home
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

My foster mum said that I should do another update – I’ve been so busy lately that I keep forgetting to do it!

Today I went to visit my foster dad at work. Mum says he is something called a ‘Royal Marines Commando’, whatever that means as if I’m meant to be impressed!

Anyway, he works in an office and there are lots of other men there and they all wear the same. They look a bit like trees but I resisted doing the obvious………!!

My foster dad runs ‘Hasler Company’ and mum explained to me what that is – it’s where all the injured and ill Royal Marines go to get better. It is more complicated than that, but I couldn’t understand what she was talking about!! Some of them have poorly legs, a bit like me, and so they were all very nice to me. I did show off a bit by showing them my training – mum said I was very good!

I think I’ll go back there again as my mum thinks it’s good for me to make new friends and get more confident.

Here is a picture of me and my foster dad in his office.
    Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) SDC10402-1
    I’ll write more soon – promise!

Love ‘Roly the Royal Marine’ (hee hee)
    xxx
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Roly is staying as a Marine Mascott and is doing his own fundraising and loving his new role in life. From Puppy farm reject to an ambassador!
    Tina Collins
    Tina Collins
    Admin Assistant
    Admin Assistant

Post by Tina Collins Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:25 pm

That's great news. Special Home needed for a special lab pup (Hope Rescue) 459406
    mulan
    mulan
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by mulan Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Thats brill news, bless him, Im sure hell have a very happy life in the Marines....lol.

Hugs

Mu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am