The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+2
cowboyz
bullysu
6 posters

Jack russell

bullysu
    bullysu

Jack russell Empty Jack russell

Post by bullysu Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Are there any jack russells in the East sussex area needing a new home?
    I have some perfect slaves looking to offer a home to a rescue jack russell Jack russell 251771
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Jack russell Empty Re: Jack russell

Post by cowboyz Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 pm

This rescue doesnt take in many as they dont seem popular Sad Sad had one myself and she was wonderful.. have seen many on preloved FREE .. we did have two older ones here but think they have been rehomed .. Jack russell 556819 they find one and give it all the Love2 it could want .. Jack russell 64587
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:16 am

Sue there was one in Essex last weekend looking for a home, will send it to you via facebook or try http://www.allsortsdogrescue.org.uk/ Very Happy

Last edited by nessie on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong website address)
    The Fairy
    The Fairy

Post by The Fairy Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:22 am

They are wonderful dogs. We had one when we were kids… Someone up our street has about 6 including an oldie which is taken for walks with the rest, but put in a pushchair when it gets tired. LOL x Very Happy
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:59 am

Jack russels.. Sad Sad

My tiny was a JRTx and I had him for around 14 + years , got him when he was 2 .
    He was a typical terrorist/terrier loyal, protective, and sooooo loving.
    He suffered from the little dog syndrome and used to tell big dogs off.
    gentle with all kids he met, they used to come up and throw their arms around him and he just sat there lapping it up. Sadly hes at the bridge now .. Jack russell 363247

Ive had many dogs, gsd's , heniz variety lol but wouldnt hesitate in having another Jrt their feisty and with the ....right............... training and love are marvellous dogs.. Jack russell 575591
    susieb
    susieb

Post by susieb Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Im lucky Ive got of the terrors, hard to train but fun to live with. I just wish I had their energy but there are ways of wearing the little sods out.
    Used to have cats but when our last one got run over we said no more and bought a puppy whos 4 in may (chancer with the ears) and adopted Kara last february who is 2 now.
    nessie
    nessie

Post by nessie Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Also some at Last Chance in Edenbridge http://www.lastchanceanimalrescue.co.uk/kennel/dog.php

Sad actually just looked at the site and they have loads of jack russells and x terriers

Last edited by nessie on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a bit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:24 am