The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

5 posters

yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire

kimbox

yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire Empty yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire

Post by kimbox Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:37 am

if you look on the arks website there is a beautiful yorkie whom i have met and he is adorable. unfortunately i cant afford the 95 pound adoption fee. but he was to be rehomed but they obviously didnt check the sex as they only wanted a bitch. such a shame.
    rosalie
    rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire Empty Re: yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire

Post by rosalie Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:58 am

Nugget is his name looks a very lively yorkie from the pictures. Hope he finds a home soom.
    kimbox

yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire Empty sorry

Post by kimbox Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 pm

sorry forgot to tell you his name is nugget.
    margaretde
    margaretde
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire Empty Re: yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire

Post by margaretde Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:52 pm

oh oh oh dont tell anyone else i want to go nooow but have to wait till they ring me back=====.Dare you come with me ????? as we are local. lol
    margaretde
    margaretde
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by margaretde Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm

ps did you see the little black one before and after? aaaah
    kimbox

yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire Empty yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire

Post by kimbox Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 pm

are you interested in him? he really is gorgeous. when are you going?. the other terrier you are on about is dougal hes lovely too lol. if you want me to come with you i would.you have to make an appt to see him and walk him then pay and bring him home. they ask lots of questions, but thats a good thing.i live in derby.the place is nice, the dogs have walkers and the cages are bi and clean.
    ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:41 pm

yep your right, he is a gorgeous little boy.

Hope he finds his forever home soon. xx
    margaretde
    margaretde
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by margaretde Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Hi Kim yes I rang but by the time they rang me back someone else was dealing with a request.ooh never mind I have faith in Sue.
    We are not far apart I'm just off london rd alvaston. x
    kimbox

Post by kimbox Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:17 pm

id phone again if i were you, cause not all enquiries are successful adoptions.
    South Yorkies
    South Yorkies
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by South Yorkies Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

I couldn't resist a look and I think Nugget has been rehomed now. He is lovely. yorkie at the ark rescue ashbourne derbyshire 228115
    margaretde
    margaretde
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by margaretde Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi kimbox
    have you seen the yorkie at second chance she is so like my lacey.
    margaretde
    margaretde
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by margaretde Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 am

But i'm not going there am I???
    kimbox

Post by kimbox Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:35 pm

well hun thats up to you. can you resist? hows layla? has she goe to forever home yet? or ?
    margaretde
    margaretde
    FOSTER CARER
    FOSTER CARER

Post by margaretde Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 pm

No definitely not going there......Layla is making progress I'm very pleased for just 10/11 days. She will come (mostly) when called is eating really well and sleeping more peacefully stretched out. Walking on the lead is still a work in progress.x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 pm