The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

2 posters

Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue

kilmousk
    kilmousk

Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue  Empty Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue

Post by kilmousk Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 am

Otis is a young Terrier lad (probably about 18months old) and is currently on foster in Newport, South Wales.

Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue  Otis

Otis is a very loveable dog who likes to be handled. He walks well on the lead and has some basic training. Otis can be left for a couple of hours with no problems, he will shake a mat to death in protest but settles quickly Otis is fully house trained.

Otis is a one man/woman dog and forms close bonds quickly. This can lead to him becoming possessive of his favoured human. He is not possessive over his food but will guard his favourite toys/chews. He would benefit from some additional training to help his social skills.

Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue  Otis2

Otis is a typical terrier and will chase cats, birds and small furries. He will also need an enclosed garden as he will try to jump over or burrow under fences.

Otis is looking for a home where there are no children, cats, birds or small furries He would like his new family to be around for most of the day and be prepared to take him to training classes to help him improve his social skills. His foster mum believes that training classes will be the making of him

Please don't pass this boy by with a little bit of work and understanding he will blossom

Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue  Otis3

All Hope Rescue dogs are neutered, vaccinated, wormed, flea treated and microchipped prior to rehoming. A homecheck will be required, and you will need to come and meet the dog with your own dogs and family. Hope Rescue rehomes throughout the UK. A Pre-Home Interest Form can be downloaded from www.hoperescue.org.uk and should be returned to dogs@hoperescue.org.uk

kilmousk
    kilmousk

Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue  Empty Re: Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue

Post by kilmousk Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Active, fun loving gentleman with good sense of humour would like to meet humans with similar interests. I like country walks, roaring fires and fine dining. I am a good listener, will be able to make you smile when you are down and always greet you at
    the front door with a hug.
    I am not looking for a fling or a one night stand, this would have to be a forever relationship.
    You will have to help me with one thing though. When I fall, I fall deeply. I will soon be devoted to you but I do not like to share and can easily become jealous. I have had some hard times recently and have moved around a bit including some time in the pound. This has left me insecure in my attachments to people so when I trust someone I can be possessive. Don't worry though, I am a fast learner and with the right guidance I will be on the straight and narrow in no time.
    If you think we could be the perfect match please get in touch at dogs@hoperescue.org.uk. I'm all ears

kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:33 am

Otis is still looking
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Dog status: Ok with dogs out on walks but will need to be the only dog in his new home
    Cat status: Will chase
    Child status: Polite if he meets children out on walks but would prefer a home with no children
    Home alone: Happy to be left for a few hours. Will shake the mat in protest but soon settles calmly
    House trained: Yes
    Basic training: Walks well on-lead and has some basic training. Needs further training on sharing his toys and food.
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Otis has won his fosterer over and is staying as a fail Very Happy
    Ladycool
    Ladycool
    Total Bampot
    Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 pm

kilmousk wrote:Otis has won his fosterer over and is staying as a fail Very Happy

Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue  228115 Otis - Terrier with Hope Rescue  639729

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:31 am