The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

+12
jackie_stout
gail
greyluvva
Sue Hughes
cowboyz
dee turnbull
ElizabethM
KarenP
charlychop
Taudy
yorkiegirl
kilmousk
16 posters

George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue

jackie_stout
    FORUM BUDDY

George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 Empty Re: George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue

Post by jackie_stout Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 pm

If you want to PM go to the you have no messages at the top and click. Select a new topic. Put in the persons name. type in your message and send. Hope this helps
    Jackie George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 318913

Sue Hughes

George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 Empty Re: George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue

Post by Sue Hughes Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 am

I have just attempted to send a pm (thank you Jackie for your guidance) but I get the message that the person is unable to accept pm's?? I have completed a form on the Hope forum and will contact them direct now. Really appreciate all the good wishes and help that has been offered - you have all been most kind George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 386646

jackie_stout
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by jackie_stout Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:35 am

I have set Kilmousk up so that she can receive PMs now. If you want to contact her. Please keep us informed about George. We are always interested in what members are doing even if they get a rescue from somewhere else. So please continue to join in. flower

Sue Hughes

George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 Empty George - update

Post by Sue Hughes Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:05 am

Thank you for your help Jackie (again) - I will definitely keep you informed of how my request goes along, especially as it was on your Rescue forum that I heard about George. I have been contacted directly by Hope Rescue, via email, and am waiting now for the next step - will have to go to the gym now as I have so much nervous energy and couldn't sleep last night - Headbasher

ellejay

Post by ellejay Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:24 pm

ooooh Good luck Very Happy

This little boy is gorgeous, and i cannot believe he has not had any interest in all this time, i would have snapped him up in a second if it was not for the other halfs allergies... ( mind you, i fall in love with all dogs me )

Please keep us updated and my fingers are crossed for you, if you are lucky please post up pics with him..( sorry getting ahead of myself there, just excited for you )

Sue Hughes

Post by Sue Hughes Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Very Happy I had a home-check yesterday evening and I have been told this morning that it was successful pending the neighbours getting their fenced repaired (we are going to do a temporary, but solid, repair). So am now waiting to arrange a visit from George with his foster mum - am so happy, but apprehensive in case he doesn't want to live with us!!!!! No

kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Thu May 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Gorgeous George says he would love to live with you and that chicken wire will suffice for the time being (unofficially)

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO much for looking at George AND offering him a home. I can't tell you how chuffed I am.

Look forward to pics (and George promises not to parp too much)

rosalie
    The Guru
    The Guru

Post by rosalie Thu May 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Hope everything goes well for you and George likes you. George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 459406

Sue Hughes

Post by Sue Hughes Thu May 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Hi All - an update - George is coming to us this Sunday!! I received a phone call from his foster mum today and had another lovely chat with her. I can't believe it and am hitting the pet shops tomorrow to get all the essentials. Hubby and I have just repaired the fence, so he won't be escaping. Will get back to you next week to let you know how things are going
    George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 575591
    samcutler
    samcutler

Post by samcutler Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm

WOW how exciting! Have you got butterflies? sunny
    Sue Hughes
    Sue Hughes

Post by Sue Hughes Thu May 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Have I got butterflies - you betcha affraid But, even if it doesn't go according to plan I am so looking forward to meeting the little fella - and, of course, I really hope that he likes us and gives us the chance to give him the home that he so deserves, with lots of Love1 in it
    mandymoo1
    mandymoo1

Post by mandymoo1 Thu May 06, 2010 9:43 pm

great news, hope it all goes well for you x
    ellejay
    ellejay

Post by ellejay Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 pm

George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 226719

I really hope he is suited for you, i am sure he is. This little boy looks like he has been waiting for his forever home, so glad you are giving him the chance.

Let us know all the details when you meet him, and deffo loads of pics .
    cowboyz
    cowboyz
    FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz Fri May 07, 2010 12:16 am

George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 228115 for you and George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 228115 for georgie boy - I knew you were in love with this little fella - and I suspect he sent you a big licky kiss from the screen - saying hello new mom .. it is fate.. George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 226719 and GOOD LUCK George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 64587
    Sue Hughes
    Sue Hughes

George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 Empty Lovely George

Post by Sue Hughes Mon May 10, 2010 2:24 pm

I just wanted to let you know that George arrived yesterday. He has been an absolute star and is curled up in the chair next to me at the moment. His foster parents have been amazing and I cannot begin to thank them enough for all they have done for George over the last 5 months. They are truly very special people. Look out for photos of gorgeous George soon Love2
    gail
    gail
    PIMP
    PIMP

Post by gail Mon May 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Thats brilliant news Sue!! Congratulations to both George and your family George - Terrier X - Hope Rescue - Page 2 228115
    kilmousk
    kilmousk

Post by kilmousk Mon May 10, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm off to close all the threads that I daren't close just in case ....

Thank you Sue more than you realise for giving a scruffy old terrier a chance - you are one in a million!

.... and gorgeous George - don't come back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:17 pm